Invisible people maternity

I photographed a terrific job of obstetricians, relieves birth ideal soldier and professional workers, and today all that is so carefully hide from people, I post in the open access.
Survey was conducted with a hidden camera, I think you understand what risk I went for these frames and vote reporting appreciated.
So, the report from the hospital, the author Irina Kozorog
Here's what the hospital "from outside", that is, so he can see people ...

In all strictly ant dwellings - they always and everywhere an absolute and unconditional order.
There are ants warehouse where food is stored, nursery, kindergarten, and even the hospital canteen. Do not believe it - there's even a park, which sometimes endure walk pupae. And even the cemetery. I hope to make a report about every corner of the house of ants, but today - on maternity
Here he

Let's try to take a closer look ... This is the maximum that can see people. Yeah, the man who is the coolest on the planet Earth ...

And that we'll no longer see the birth process itself ...

But first things first:
From beneath the uterine eggs collected ants. I did not get to see exactly how they fasten them, but here are these handfuls

After collecting eggs, ants carry them to the nursery. After some time, the eggs turn into larvae. Actually here, here all three phases can be seen: eggs, just turning into a larva in the background, larva and pupa in the front, has already gained a color - in the center.

Larvae and eggs are in the manger. There are exceptions, but rarely. When the larva turns into a pupa, it referred to the kindergarten. It looks like this:

Pupae of ants kept his head down, hanging motionless for hours. Those kukoki that lie beneath, ants too soon raise up, they are waiting for their turn.
Many pupae very, very large, sometimes ants keep them one by one, but more often alone

When pupae appear color, it leaves the nursery and into the hospital

Sometimes the hospital bring still more transparent pupae, but they quickly become color

Sami birth occurs fairly quickly - 30, maximum 40 minutes. Around the pupa, suddenly, going to a lot of ants. Very difficult to see what is happening. It seems that they just concentrated gropes her mustache and all.

However, if you look closely, you can see that the ants are removed from the pupa film!

You see?

Interestingly, sometimes the doll, just before birth, is taken from the hospital and referred to the room where this ant would work. Give birth to the ant a few minutes that would wash up on this and his childhood ended. He comes into operation on a par with the other ants.
This kid was left to work in the hospital

Source: prophotos-ru.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting