Report from the Japanese hospital

Japanese hospital

Writes melon-panda:

The Spirit of Japanese hospital can be expressed by the word "delicacy". My experience - a large hospital, Red Cross Hospital, a private maternity ward. Individual public maternity hospitals seem not, only large state-owned general hospitals and private clinics. I got on to the budget stahovochnomu option, could not even have the option of paid individual chambers - their number is limited, and even subject to a surcharge they do not guarantee, and I was offered to move to a ward the day before discharge, when out of our 4-seater already settled out of screamers so I refused. But - being together with the child, subject to availability at any time surrender his nurses. Known examples of private clinics, where a stay separate, but to be honest, at this level of comfort do not see any sense - in fact at any time to get help sisters. It seems everywhere in Japan practicing kangaroo care - is when the baby immediately after birth, the mother lay on his chest. In my hospital put and leave for two hours with my dad - all the rest from his labors until doctors to tidy up the room, and the nurse hands over their first family photos in the new structure. Despite the fact that everything is up to his ears hung with cameras, this photo made on a bar of soap, and immediately printed somewhere for you people who just took your birth, is very touching. Actually, thanks to such moments, childbirth deposited in my head, not as a medical procedure or hours of suffering, as well as some like to say something profoundly moral stunning process.
19 photos

1. Nursing post

2. That terrible door, in which all are included and no one comes because taken out of rodilki through other doors. What a strange construction at the entrance, I did not understand

3. Much of the local orders was surprising to me. Firstly, as I wrote, no anesthesia for vaginal delivery. More specifically, it is used only 2, 2% of cases, and only a few clinics practice - for example, we are only two in the entire prefecture. I read the comments on the issue of Japanese women, one wrote that giving birth abroad with epidural and why, why in Japan, it is not used, she exclaimed! Really not very clear. Maybe the reason romantic - mnogoterpelivy mentality? ))) Secondly, free access any people at almost any time (except for the night) and uncontrolled Bringing things and food at any premises until the delivery room. Round husband can carry as it is - in jeans, without analysis, with a camera and a bottle of vodka water. Carelessness on the verge of science fiction! In my hospital in the final process of childbirth may be present extras to 2 people, and stories on TV are often shown as give birth to the whole family - around mothers crowd the older children and etc., and all shout "Come on!" In general, it seems that the process of Japanese birth are somehow less stress or something. But it medpersonaldelaet utmost for the welfare of women and children, do not have anything to ask, to seek and control. Nurses and midwives - is generally a song, not every mother will be able to provide for his adult daughter in such care. And in the midst of this complacency - perhaps in the shower. Every day, by appointment only! Shower without a mirror! more precisely, with a small mirror above the sink. What is missing here is only one - wooden gun and a gray cloth on the floor. And this phenomenon I can not find any explanation)))) while the toilet is in each ward, whether single or four.

4. The Chamber for four - each hospital beds closed the curtains, and in the mind no one is sitting. Women hardly communicate with each other, although warmly greeted.

5. The combined system "fridge-TV")) to work, you need to buy the card and insert it there somewhere. How long does not know, then the unused funds can be returned.

6. Orange nurse call button - you can say to the speaker Th are necessary, and can not speak, so come

7. rookery for the baby trolley

8. The Chamber is equipped at a minimum as a budget option. But uninsured hospital stays atskih worth the money, about $ 350 per day. Since the beginning of the convenience, and then it is about the food. The hospital menu - a wholly-owned Japanese cuisine with minimal deviations in the West. It is a Japanese cuisine is always recommended in the Japanese when it comes to diet and health. Daily calorie - about 2 thousand calories, and it is unclear how such a number is incident of the tiny portions: a piece of chicken or fish the size of a little finger, slide cabbage ... Here you can see on the right little thing? This baked chicken with cheese, and not what you think!

9 and Fig course three times per day. Rice - the main source of energy as said a nurse who advised me about the food at feeding the child. I stunned her Russian term "diet nursing mother" - no such thing in Japan is not. There are a number of foods that are recommended to enhance lactation - for example, the products are black: algae, fungi siitake, black beans, prunes. Not recommended for fatty dishes, European cuisine, and cow's milk. From the type of feeding, which is brought into the hospital, fashionable breastfeeding advocates strict restrictions have grabbed at his heart: the melon and milk, orange, cabbage of all kinds, including with peas))) One of the hot tray, the second chilled

10. But on the third day brought a ceremonial congratulatory dinner - a peace that I forgave him for his terrible shower))

11. Rice with grit out of something sour, like plum and perilla leaves probably

12. Some white fish, green beans malosedobnye

13. Tempura, rozetochki foil - decoration

15. Pork with ginger and salad of carrot and daikon

16. By filling the chambers, the women come to the hospital basically as written in the booklet, among other paper issued under the supervision of - to battle every 10 minutes. When making give a big bag with "souvenirs" - set for the treatment of the navel, different kinds of napkins, disposable truselya, waterproof diaper and. By the way, we masthev bags dlyatroddoia - & quot; washable slippers & quot ;, as in Japan - slimming postpartum bandage. He put on immediately after birth and have the clock. Function band - to speed up the return of the pelvis in the form of prenatal and support the abdominal muscles. It is quite convenient way, and I do not know because of him or not, his stomach did not hurt. Woman in labor should be in a special "room fights," and then close to the birthing. Give birth in a chair-transformer, which is then converted into a couch on which to lie down, relax. They give birth almost silently. So I was in the hospital for a long time will remember) After childbirth a woman transported to the ward, the child dressed in snow-white two-layer vest, instead of a diaper - white terry towels. In the hospital are 5 days, and it makes no sense to be discharged prematurely because the hospital stay includes a whole program of events: breast massage and control of feeding, counseling for child care, baby-washing demonstration, blood tests, weighing. Nurses come several times a night to remind about the feeding and the child is attached graph where the mother should celebrate it pokaki, feeding time and sequence of the breast, the baby's temperature. Here's a

17. Literary Study. Notice how fancy hudozhneg depicted breastfeeding u)) in the background reminder that we must take to the hospital

18. Plan your stay - is painted on what day and what procedures m

19. Schedule feeding checked by doctors and, if necessary, propose adjustments regime. Clothes for the baby and towels are updated as necessary, diapers and wet wipes for free, by the way we had it Pampers, apparently tried to distributor, as the people more popular its Japanese. People in the hospital behave as elsewhere, quiet and nevyzyvayusche - mostly sitting on the wards, to close shutters, between soboyne communicate, children do not carry nest. Although nothing is alien to them feminine

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting