When in the house and in the garden you can meet a few ants, it is quite tolerable and does not pose any threat to products and garden.
But with the onset of summer ants are usually becoming more and more, and they turn into a big problem — both within the house and in the garden.
Ants can arrange the garden in a disaster, and in the house, they invade, trying to make money all of the products which will get. So many are looking for means and ways to destroy them, or at least to expel from the house and garden.
There are many insecticides that can kill ants, but they contain toxic chemicals that are dangerous for plants and for human health.
Sixty million four hundred fifty eight thousand seven hundred seventy nine
The good news is that there are natural ways that allow you to get rid of ants and do not pose a risk to human health and the environment
. Garlic water
The smell of garlic and sulfur contained therein, very much like ants. So the garlic allows you to get rid of ants and prevent them in a place protected by this means.What to do?
- Grind a few cloves of garlic, throw them in a pot of water. Let the garlic stay in the water for at least 24 hours.
- After this garlic water is heated 15 minutes on a slow fire.
- Then pour it in a spray bottle and spray the places that you want to protect from ants.
In order to figure frightened of ants, it needs to ferment and begin to develop a fungus.What to do?
- Throw some white rice in the way of ants.
- The ants begin to pick up a grain of rice and carry them back to the nest.
- A sufficiently high temperature in the hive will cause the fermentation of rice, and the desired effect will be achieved.
A discarded orange peel, not knowing that they can be useful for health and for care home.
In particular, they secrete a substance toxic to ants.What to do?
- Cut orange peel into small pieces and scatter them in places where ants are.
- They'll pick up the pieces and dragged into the anthill, where orange peel starts to release toxic substance for the ants.
This product is toxic to ants, at the same time he draws them. If you put the yeast in the nest, they will attract the ants by its smell and at the same time to poison them.What to do?
- Mix one hundred grams of yeast with a hundred grams of sugar and one liter of water.
- To place small containers with this tool in areas of the garden or the house where the ants got into the habit.
Ninety seven million three hundred forty three thousand eight hundred ninety three
This natural remedy has substances that repel and rout the ants invading the garden or the house.What to do?
- Mix equal parts of powder of white pepper and water.
- Spray this liquid the trunks of trees and places where ants are.
This white powder repels ants very well and does not allow them to capture the garden.What to do?
The infusion of wormwood
- Sprinkle the baking soda around the plants where the ants run.
- A similar effect can be achieved in the garden sprinkling salt or ash.
Wormwood is a bitter plant, and it is not like the ants. It is a natural remedy drives away ants and keeps them away from home.What to do?
Also interesting: the Ants will help scientists in the creation of antibiotics As the order in the house changes lives Lemon and water
- Pour two liters of water and add a handful of leaves and roots of Artemisia.
- Let the wormwood infused in water for at least five hours. Then this infusion is necessary to spray the plants and the ants favorite places.
The acid and bitter lemon is very unpleasant to the ants and they run from him. However, this tool only lasts so long, and to achieve good results it must be applied daily.What to do?
- Squeeze a lemon in a glass of water and pour this mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray with water with lemon where to run the ants and particularly the anthill. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki