How to get rid of ants in the garden: advice from a neighbor, in the past an experienced agronomist

“How do I get rid of the ants in the garden?” I asked our neighbor, a formerly experienced agronomist, in despair. This year, more than ever, we have a lot. ants. So the soil purchased from the garden store was full of them. Therefore, the search for an effective tool for insect control was more relevant for me than ever.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how fast. ants off in beds and at home. The ants left, offended and insulted. There's no trace left!

How to get rid of ants on the bed On the advice of our neighbor did it antser: in a glass of water you need to add a tablespoon of salt, and then pour a full bubble of hydrogen peroxide. Stir everything well, and you can spray this solution with the places where the ants live. After half an hour, the ants will run away, only the heels will sparkle. This tool really works, unlike the ones we used before!

There is another great way to get rid of ants on the site for the whole season ahead. iodine. However, it should be warned that the processing should be carried out carefully. Only the paths can be treated, not the plants themselves. There's a chance of hurting them. But you can spray everything around.

The main thing is to observe all proportions so as not to harm the lawn and plants. Proportion of 10 ml of means per 3 liters of water. Ready solution treat all the places of residence of pests. The next day there will be no trace of them.

Nana house-ants There's a board, too! Myrava are still sweet, so it is worth fighting them with “sweet” means. The undeniable advantage of this method is that it can be carried out even where young children live!

"What to do?" you ask. And I'll say, "Take a little jam (around a glass), half a teaspoon of bronchial acid and a teaspoon of yeast. Burn this mixture at random with jam and acid, smear this mixture on the flat side (flat plates, saucers) and place it in the place where these are most often observed.

Believe me, they will be very happy with the jam, but after eating a little, in a short time they will die, because the action of yeast and morbid acid for ants is very deadly.

After 1-3 weeks you will definitely forget how they looked, how they prevented you from eating, sleeping and even getting dressed!

I also propose to find out why to put laurel in bags with flour and sugar, as well as in home vases. Can be used not only for borschy or cleaning containers from bugs!

Now you know how to get rid of ants. bedside fast and efficient. These methods are really working. As a rule, soon annoying insects disappear.

I hope you need this article. It would be great if you shared it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting