Farming for my wife Italian pasta in the Navy, the anniversary of our wedding, came up with such a surprise

Cannelloni with filling in the oven is a famous dish of Italian cuisine. Large pasta tubes are filled with all sorts of goodies and baked in milk and cream sauce.

The dish resembles lasagna: the same base and sauces. However, in my opinion, cannelloni is tastier and more interesting. Perhaps the fact is that the leaves of lasagna are pre-boiled in water. And cannelonni are prepared exclusively in sauce, soaked in its tastes, but remaining soft and thin.

Cannelloni with stuffing in oven Ingredients
  • 1 pack of cannelloni (250g)
  • 800g chicken fillet
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 bulb
  • 80g hard cheese
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • favorite
  • 1 egg
  • vegetable oil to lubricate the mold

Filling ingredients
  • 0.5 liters of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • salt, pepper

Preparation
  1. Put chicken fillet through the meat grinder.

2. Grate on a small grater carrots and on a large one - cheese.
  3. Mix crushed fillets, carrots and cheese. Add salt and condiments. Send mince for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.

4. In the meantime, prepare the pour. Hit an egg in a bowl. Pour the milk and mix it. Sprinkle and pepper.
  5. Carefully start the cannelloni with mincemeat.

6. Lubricate the baking form with butter and put stuffed cannelloni on it.

7. Fill them with milk-egg mixture. The amount of filling depends on the size of the form. In any case, the liquid level should be just below the tops of the pasta. After all, the oven fill will increase in volume.

8. Send the mold to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for about 35 minutes.

9. If there is a little mince left, form small cutlets from it, roll in the crackers and send it to the pan. I liked these chickens even more than the regular ones.
  10. Serve cannelloni warm, so they will reveal their taste as much as possible.

11. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

The beauty of stuffed cannelloni is that they can be stuffed with all sorts of mince. It's just your fantasy. You can prepare fillings based on cheese, meat, mushrooms, vegetables and even fruits.

Tags

See also

New and interesting