How to make fried pasta

This recipe was shared with me by my uncle Armen from Yerevan, who is the closest relative of my sister’s husband. So I called this beautiful dish - pasta in Armenian.

Armenian pasta They are very easy to prepare, as even a schoolboy can cope with this dish in 15 minutes!

The cooking process itself is turned upside down, because the first stage is frying, and only then cooking! It is this that saves us from all sorts of bad hats, washing cones in cold water, shifting them from one vessel to another and, as a result, allows you to save a lot of time that cute hostess is free to devote to their loved ones.

DepositPhotos

Each pasta is soaked in oil, which makes this side dish very tasty, and due to the fact that pasta toastThey have an excellent aroma and taste.

Editorial "Site" Asks you to find out fast. pasta-making Armenian. It’s a great idea to add variety to your daily menu!

The ingredients
  • 300g pasta
  • 4 eggs
  • 3-4 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 1 tbsp boiling water
  • pasta
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Pour vegetable oil into the pan and warm it up, then pour pasta.

DepositPhotos

Roast the pasta in the pan until golden and brown, stirring constantly. Pasta is roasted unevenly, so they will be of different colors.

In a convenient container add eggs, then salt and pepper to taste. You're gonna beat it up like an omelet.

Now back to the pasta. Add some seasoning to them. I used a mixture of red and black ground pepper along with dried parsley and dill. However, you can use any other condiment you have. It all depends on your taste preferences! Stir the pasta well.

DepositPhotos

Pour the pasta with boiling water. Water should cover pasta by 1 finger. Cook pasta under the lid on a medium heat until the water boils (approximately 5-7 minutes). Do not forget to periodically stir the future garnish!

When the pasta is fully absorbed, pour eggs into it. Cook pasta for another 3-5 minutes, stirring periodically.

That's all, Armenian pasta is ready. Bon appetit! By the way, you can also add mince and vegetables to this side dish, it will be even more delicious.

DepositPhotos

To feed the family a hearty dinner, all you need to have a pack of pasta, half a kilo of minced meat and fragrant sauce - a minimum for making a delicious pasta. But to really surprise the household, I suggest preparing nests of pasta in the oven. Delicious, juicy and unusually elegant!

DepositPhotos

I really like this elegant way of cooking pasta. And most importantly – it is a great time saving, especially when very tired after work or quickly came uninvited guests. Just 15 minutes and a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner is ready.

Be sure to tell it. perfect recipe Your friends on social media will appreciate it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting