My husband stayed for a month, did not eat sweets, but he could not resist my pumpkin pie.

Let's make the most delicious pastries of autumn. Pumpkin cheesecake You can cook for breakfast, dinner or serve tea to guests. This bright, fragrant cottage cheese-pumpkin casserole is easy to prepare. This cake will definitely decorate any tea party!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pumpkin pie with cheese. Eat and you won't notice, even if you don't like pumpkin!

Pumpkin pie with cottage cheese Ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 3 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 100g flour
  • 60g butter
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Bake the pumpkin in the oven in advance.

2. In a convenient container, put baked pumpkin and cottage cheese. Cut the blender to uniformity.

3. To the pumpkin mass add sugar and soft butter. Stir it up again.

4. Add flour to the curd-pumpkin mass. Stir it. One by one, add the eggs, thoroughly whipping everything to uniformity. As a result, a lush, thick, but fluid dough should come out.

5. Cover the mold for baking with parchment paper or lubricate everything with butter. Pour the dough. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 55 minutes.

6. You can decorate the cake. cook. To prepare caramel, grind 200 grams of sugar in a pan. Pour to the sugar 100 g of warm milk, stir. Add a pinch of salt and some vanilla sugar. For about 30 seconds, heat the mass on the fire, and then remove it from the fire and add 50-60 grams of oil. Stir it.

7. Lea. caramel And sprinkle pumpkin seeds. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare a cake "Sudaryna" with pumpkin and condensed. Incredibly delicate dough, fragrant filling!

Pumpkin pie With cottage cheese it turns out to be moderately sweet, moist, unclogged and at the same time very tender! It can be served even without caramel, simply decorating on top with powdered sugar or pumpkin seeds.

Tags

See also

New and interesting