After marriage, you need to remove all friends, you can not invite anyone into the house.

Betrayal of a loved one is very difficult. Even if it was not done on a physical level, the pain is sometimes no less. And although there are enough stories about infidelity of husbands, any wife believes that this will bypass her side. Valentina was very hurt and bitter when she found out that her husband cheated with a friend.

A little more than a month ago, Galina called Valentina and asked for a while to shelter her. The landlord urgently wants to vacate the apartment, and she does not have enough money to rent a new home. What can I do, Valentina accepted her. Not that she was very happy with a constant guest, but also a friend in trouble do not want to leave.

In addition to her apartment lived Anatoly, Valentina’s husband. They had no children, and they were happy about it. Everyone went to work and tried to do something useful around the house.

It's been weeks. Galina did not cause significant inconvenience. She provided herself with food and only saw each other in the evening. But Valentina began to notice a change in Anatoly’s behavior. He became more irritable and restless. When Valentina asked him for help around the house, he refused or said that she could handle it herself. That really surprised Valentine. Anatoly wasn't like that before.

One night Valentine woke up out of natural need. When she got out of bed, she came to the door and suddenly heard a voice. She listened, it was Galina and Anatoly in the kitchen. Valentine froze.

- You know you’re under her heel, right? Valentina heard Anatoly sigh loudly. When I was alone, I watched the baby and the house. And Valya puts everything on you.

Valentina opened the door and looked out the hallway. Even from here you could see how close Galina was to Anatoly.

- She is the most important one here and does not give you any will, Galina continued. - I don't understand that at all. That's how you treat a man like that. Oh, here's the problem. The tights broke.

She wagged her hips in front of Anatoly, showing a hole in her leg.

- It's okay. Here, buy yourself new ones.

Anatoly took a short note from his pocket and put it in front of Galya. I think it was 1,000 rubles.

- Tolik, thank you very much. You're my real savior.

Galina reached for him and they hugged. And judging by the characteristic silence, they also kissed.

The departure of Valentine's friend returned to bed, but never fell asleep. In the morning, she threw Galina out the door, and Anatolia was forbidden to sleep next to her. Before leaving, Galina said a lot of good things in the face of her friend. And even the fact that Valentine found them, she did not bother.

Anatoly was silent. Whether out of shame or not knowing what to say. He began to fill up again as assistants, but Valentina did not even know how to behave. Because her husband cheated on a friend. And even though the most important case did not come, Galina has already spoiled Anatoly’s relationship with his wife. She gave him an alternative that he was happy to accept. What is it, if not betrayal?

One evening Valentina told Anatoly that if he was not satisfied with something in her, let him leave. She won't hold him. But she will not be able to treat him as before. Valentina is seriously considering divorce.

Husband cheated with girlfriend - Do you think divorce is the right outcome for this marriage? Why did Valentina react so sharply to the kiss of her husband and girlfriend? Should I help my friends in a difficult situation or do they have no faith?

Tags

See also

New and interesting