I eat pumpkin pancakes, I stand on the scales and shine with happiness, there is a result.

It is said that sunshine is necessary for good morning. Where to get it, if autumn is cloudy and dark? Right! Make it at home yourself! Pumpkin pancakes simply brilliantly cope with this task.

I make them according to the recipe of my Canadian friend. She's ours, but she moved to Toronto 15 years ago. Lena advises eating these sweet, tasty pancakes It's made of maple syrup, and I supplement it with honey or jam or sour cream.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how pancake Pumpkin puree. For a bright and cozy dive in autumn!

Pumpkin pancakes Ingredients
  • 100g any flour
  • 100 ml of kefir (or milk)
  • 450g raw pumpkin
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp honey
  • pinch
  • pumpkin nuts

Preparation
  1. Cut the pumpkin in pieces and put it on a pot covered with parchment. Bake the pumpkin at 180 degrees for half an hour.

2. Grind the pumpkin to puree with a blender.

3. Add 2 eggs, flour, a pinch of salt. You can take any flour. I like with corn, but you can add rice or rye, it is also interesting.

4. Pour kefir or milk, add honey. Stir the whole thing together.

5. Roast the pancakes in a dry, well-heated pan from both sides to a ruddy color.

6. Put the pancakes on top of each other. They can be on top. peanutPumpkin seeds, honey. You can also lightly sprinkle coconut shavings. It is delicious, I recommend it from the heart!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Holy Paulie." It is very simple and accessible to show the whole process of preparing such pancakes.

about:blank

I also suggest reading the instructions for cooking pumpkin cake. For cozy gatherings with tea by the fireplace!

The composition of the test can be adjusted to your taste. Do not like sweets, add more salt, if you want spiciness, add cinnamon, cardamom or ground ginger to the pumpkin mixture. Instead of sugar in the recipe - honey, but you can add sugar. Most importantly, don’t be afraid to try and experiment.

Such pumpkin pancakes will appeal to both adults and children. Pancakes on milk will become breakfast Or lunchtime!

Tags

See also

New and interesting