The formula of happiness: I wish you all happiness!

People think that their happiness depends on what is happening, that is on the form. They do not see that happening - this is the most fragile thing in the universe! It is constantly changing ... People are looking at the moment, as either an already spoiled what had happened, but that was not to be, or as flawed, since what was supposed to happen, did not happen. Therefore, they can not see deeper perfection inherent in life itself - perfection that is already there and is always here, outside of what is happening or not happening, beyond form.
Eckhart Tolle "A New Earth»

"If you do not limit the scope of their perception of beliefs, some of which are built model" vision "of an existing, you would feel how deep is your connection to the world. You - part of the world, any part of the world - you are. In every drop of rain, every gust of wind - have you. And if you knew my deepest connection to the world, you would have seen the "invisible" in any of its manifestations, receiving information from anywhere. With each part of the existing you came to a kind of "conversation", and answers to your questions, read out to you at every turn ».
Amu Mom
Now happiness. It is an ancient formula for happiness, simple, like all brilliant. It can be practiced by any person at any given time, and it is always useful! There is only one category of people who are not able to practice the formula of happiness: notorious egotists. Just the thought that you need someone to wish happiness, they feel uneasy.

Selfish direction of thinking "just me all the best!" (Foolish selfishness) will not allow them even once utter the phrase "I wish everyone happiness". If you can ever say it out loud, so all is not lost. :)

The formula "I wish you all happiness!" Uttered aloud - is a strong cleansing and healing technique of enlightenment, which really adds to happiness. Using the formula, "I wish you all happiness!" You clear your mind, intellect and subtle body, eliminate the ego, the causes of disease, ill health and relationship problems. Mentally, people willing to happiness is also possible, but in this case the effect is less.

I wish you happiness should be relaxed, consciously (not automatically) and the most sincere. If at first genuinely does not work, as you can do, sincerity will come later, when selfishness exhausted and the accumulated negativity. Work at your own pace, sometimes try at a faster or slower - it can affect the speed and quality of the study. It is best if you can comfortably sit in solitude, close your eyes and pronounce the formula of happiness aloud reserve a hour and a half times that nothing distracts. It is better to remain extra time than you have something to distract.

The phrase "I wish you all happiness!" - A fairly common, and at first I recommend to work with certain people, using the formula "I wish you happiness." You concentrate on a specific person (imagine his mind) and I wish him happiness, from which he begins to glow with happiness; you see how he becomes happy. You may have a lot of time to wish him luck before you can do so sincerely, with all my heart, and see (imagine) that he was happy. Then you take a job in the next person. Whenever possible, pronounces the formula of happiness aloud. If this is not possible - pronounces mentally, it's better than not at all willing to happiness.

Be prepared for the fact that the ego will resist this practice, will throw up thoughts like:

- It does not work

- Do not waste your time in vain

- You have nothing to do?

- How can you ask others happiness, if he is not happy!

- How does someone become happier, and I ?!

- I will not wish for happiness to others! I wish happiness to yourself !!!

Selfishness will go out and dissolve in your awareness. There are also uncomfortable feelings and emotions (negative comes out of the subconscious and is scattered, disappearing). But, having worked at least one person with this formula, you will feel the taste of the result, and then the work will be easier - you know, why do it. Own experience - the best proof of performance art. Remember that it is selfishness does not become a truly happy, selfishness and happiness are incompatible.

"That radiates what you get" - on this principle operates formula for happiness (and this principle works because all is one). When you sincerely wish happiness to another, you actually create and radiate happiness, and feel it for yourself. The more you radiate, the more you get.

Best of all, when you are clearly understand what real happiness. True happiness is not one Pole (polar) duality "happiness - unhappiness," it is out of this duality. True happiness is not an ephemeral external pleasures, it has an internal nature - understanding their true essence. And when you want to just such happiness (understanding, awareness, freedom, enlightenment), it gives a stronger effect than the wish of happiness as a temporary external pleasure. If it is difficult to understand, do as you can, keeping the essence: you truly want a man happiness and see how he becomes happy. Can you imagine how he breaks into a smile, pleased, or shines from overflowing happiness.

When you start to wish happiness to others, the ego can resist, because he does not like. You will have to go through this rote formula, "I wish you happiness." Sometimes it can take a lot of time. Tricks of the ego simply observed and accepted as it is, then the ego weakens and dies down. And so for each person you are working with.

The most difficult thing - when you want another happiness, meaning enlightenment. Ego feels that if this man would be free and happy, it (ego) will not be able to play with it in the usual game, from which receives nourishment. Endgame for the ego is disappearing, dying. Imagine that all your relatives, friends and acquaintances have become free and happy. They can no longer be controlled, to pull the strings, take advantage of doing wrong, miserable, to make you sympathize with, etc. They are completely free and happy. What do you feel? Discomfort or thoughts say that there is something to work.

The end result:

- The ability to sincerely and without discomfort to wish him luck

- Calm, relaxation, peace

- A sense of relief, of liberation

- Inner joy, happiness and bright positive emotions

- Pleasant sensations in the body (power restored)

By the way, this formula of happiness can be successfully used to establish the relationship deteriorated, or get rid of the hassles that makes you a different person. Work through their relatives, loved ones, friends, colleagues, employers, etc. - All those with whom you live, communicate frequently, as well as those who in the past had to have a large (especially negative) influence. When the master formula of happiness, well-designed enemies (the ones that you would not have much to be happy even in the least) - you will see the result.

Tags

See also

New and interesting