The secret is solved! If you really want something, you just need...

We all have something. desirewhich we strive to accomplish with all our might. We are constantly thinking about it, imagining the object of desire, and obsessing to a slight madness on it. The universe has its own laws and rules, and if you want something, follow them.

So let's figure out how to dream correctly, what you need and what you shouldn't do. "Site" I will share with you a simple rule that will help you to do everything. wish-list.

In life, there is one law that works flawlessly - the law of meanness. The essence of this law is that The more you want something, the less likely you are to get it! It’s like when you’re very afraid of something, it’s bound to happen to you.

There is an opinion that the universe is an order table, and it fulfills our desires. Yes, there is a possibility that it works this way, but here the wording of the desire and your further actions are important. If you fixate on your desire, you will constantly think about it – it will not come true. You ask me why? This is because the system loves balance.

If you want something fanatically, the system fails at the most inopportune moment, because you give it too much importance. This is how this mechanism works – in response to “very want” it does not give you anything, but in the case of “very do not want” it performs everything exactly as you did not want.

This does not mean that you do not need to wish or present your desire, no. This is not to be held hostage to your desires. Let's take a life example. Let’s say a person really wants to make an important deal at work. He created an addiction: “If I do this, I will prove that I am the best.” Now he will focus only on the result, on how much he wants to get what he wants.

It seems good that a person is focused on his goal, but this is not quite so. By building a clear plan to achieve this goal, man is taking away his chance at help from the universe. If something goes wrong, a person becomes nervous because everything goes wrong, but does not see additional opportunities in it. But who told you that the goal should be achieved in the way that you outlined yourself?

DepositPhotos

And in this case, the person completely ceases to enjoy the process of achieving the desired. And this process is life itself. In such a pursuit, we lose a lot, and we do not get results. Let’s figure out how to want something right.

First, decide what you really want, imagine it, feel like you already have it. And then you do it. Go to your will, do whatever you need to do. After all, if you just write it on a piece of paper and expect it to fall on your head, the result will not follow. Only calmly, without fanaticism and tear. After all, we have already learned that the main thing is not to zealously and not to attach too much importance to your goal.

And when all efforts are made, let go of your desire, give it the opportunity to reach the universe and come back as you need it.

I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. Share this simple secret with your friends, let them also learn how to dream correctly!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting