Since childhood, she suffered from anginas and prolonged colds. Helped ruble "Streptocide", helps at the first symptoms!

I always keep Streptocide in my home medicine cabinet. Despite conflicting comments about this medication, I have only positive reviews.

DepositPhotos

According to the manufacturer's instructions, "Streptocide" - antibacterialOne of the first members of the sulfonamide group. It has a wide range of antimicrobial effects. Active against pathogenic cocci, E. coli, cholera vibrio, clostridia, pathogens of anthrax, diphtheria, catarrhal pneumonia, plague, chlamydia and pathogens of toxoplasmosis.

Streptocide use It is used in the treatment of skin infections, diseases of the respiratory and urinary tract, ENT organs and as an antiseptic for wounds of various origin.

Today, doctors do not prescribe streptocide. They explain this by the fact that modern bacteria are so severe that they have lost sensitivity to the active substance. This seems to me like another marketing trap from pharmaceutical companies, as it continues to help most people! Of course, because it is much more profitable to prescribe expensive tablets and syrups than a penny remedy.

At the first symptoms of the disease, when a runny nose or a sore throat begins, I try not to interfere with the course of the disease. Warm drinking and rest helps best. But if the infection does not go away in three days, I run for Streptocide.

DepositPhotos

Recipe for a prolonged cold, which is presented in this article, advised me the head of the ENT department of the city hospital. Two weeks before its use, I beat the thresholds of medical offices, tested tons of drugs! But after only 2 treatments came a long-awaited sense of relief.

Performing requires a little preparation, but the result is worth it.

1. Washing
    Prepare a soda solution based on warm boiled water: 1 teaspoon of soda per glass of water. Let the extra particles settle to the bottom and pour the solution into a small teapot or fill them with an enema No. 3 (100 ml). Tilt your head on your side and gently pour water into the upper nostril, the liquid should flow freely from the lower nostril.

DepositPhotos

Do not inhale water with your nose from your hands or cup! It can get into the middle ear and otitis will occur. Be sure to blow your nose well before the procedure.

Do not worry if after washing mucus is abundant. So it should be cleaned nasal sinuses and mucous membranes. Stock up on napkins, the runny nose will stop in 10 minutes.

2. Nasopharyngeal pollination
    The description of this stage was a little funny, but it does not affect the result. Take a pill "Streptocide" and thoroughly rub it in a tablespoon. For this you can use a teaspoon, its back side. It should be a fine powder without lumps, almost like dust.

Next, the most interesting: close the right nostril and half inhale suck the powder of the left. Repeat the procedure for the opposite side. You can twist a tube out of paper and inhale the powder so that it goes right down the throat. Do not take a strong and deep breath, it should be a sharp and short push of air into the nasopharynx. The taste of the pills is disgusting, but try not to drink water for 15-20 minutes.

One tablet is divided into three doses and perform the procedure during the day. Streptocide treatment It takes 3 to 5 days. Extending it for a longer period is not recommended. Everyone I know who has tried this method has had a complete runny nose on day 3.

To the question, Is it possible to streptocide? Only a competent pediatrician will answer. There is always an individual intolerance to the drug, you need to be very careful. For children, the use is limited to powder for purulent and weeping wounds or resorption of the pill for sore throat.

Follow the dosage according to the instructions: a single dose should not exceed 2 g, a day can not take more than 7 g, children under 5 years old - 0.4 g, adolescents - up to 0.5 g.

What medications are used in your family? Be sure to show this article to friends, it is always helpful to have proven treatments on hand. I wish you always stay healthy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting