“These golden rules of self-healing work better than drugs.”

The human body is the most complex of systems. Sometimes we don’t even know what we are capable of. The power of the word and of human thought has an unimaginable healing energy, and it seems useless to cure any disease without spiritual healing. In order to launch healing The body needs to increase the level of internal vital energy. Then you can successfully overcome the disease and restore health!

"Site" shares with you simple recommendations that will teach you to appreciate life, will help restore the body health, and the soul - happiness and peace. Try to follow these recommendations regardless of whether you have a problem or not. You will see, very soon life will play with completely different colors. Heal your body. yourself!

Heal yourself.
  1. Drink 0.5 liters of pure settled water three times a day. During the procedure, repeat to yourself: “I am healthy, I am healing!”
  2. Make time for self-massage. Some 10-15 minutes a day will charge you with energy and vitality. Just rub the dry body with your hands, pay special attention to the head, neck, chest and feet.

3. Teach yourself to go to bed at 22:00 and get up with the first rays. When you go to bed, say to yourself, “Now I’m going to the land of healing where I’m going to be healed.” If you have the opportunity, you can sleep at lunchtime, but not longer than an hour.
  4. Pay attention to your breathing. It should be smooth, free, without clamps, with a sense of inner joy. Try to exhale 2-3 times longer than inhalation and do not forget to control breathing throughout the day.

5. Make a list of healing words that you repeat several times a day. For example: “I am healed, I am healthy!” The healing energy comes into me. She's healing my organs. My liver, head and kidneys are getting healthy.”
  6. Try to get your health problems out of your head. Don’t think or talk about your illness. It's very important!

7. As often as possible be in nature, enjoy unity with the earth, look at the sky and admire the clouds. Good mood and fresh air are the key to good health.
  8. Listen to joyful energetic music during the day and relaxing music at night. Dance, sing along, enjoy the moment!

9. Eat often, but in small portions, 5-6 times a day. Simple homemade food is the most useful. Cook porridge in the morning, eat salads, sauerkraut, homemade bread. But about vasoconstrictor drinks will have to forget: no tea, coffee, alcohol.
  10. Try hardening! First pour cold water on your feet, then your knees, get higher and higher until you start pouring your head. During the ritual, think about healing your body.

11. Start playing sports. It is not necessary to go to the gym, home exercise is what you need! Sit down, run around, push up and practice with dumbbells. The main thing is to work hard and sweat.
  12. Fasting one day a week. If you can't go a day, starve less. Before and during the fasting day, say to yourself, I will be healthy in exchange for this fast. I'll heal!

13. Have calm and heartfelt conversations with loved ones. This is a great way to exchange positive energy, bringing you and your partner into a harmonious state.
  14. Remove all channels of negative information. Think only of the good. Watch comedies, read soul books, listen to your favorite songs. No complex and intrusive information - only pleasant and positive emotions!

15. Very strong exercise! Take a small breath and then hold your mouth and nose with your fingers. Say to yourself, “I want to live!” Open your fingers. Take your breath and say it again. Such a practice will signal to your body a strong desire to live, and then the disease will begin to recede. Surprisingly, diseases often come from a subconscious depreciation of one’s own life.

16. Take 5 minutes a day to think well. Sit comfortably and think from the bottom of your heart: “May all be well, may all be well!”

17. Every day imagine yourself a healthy and happy person. For example, after a week you see yourself laughing and cheerful in some familiar place. Such thoughts for one or two charge a strong vital energy and health.
  18. That's the most important thing. Ask God for help. Pray, go to the temple and ask for healing. You'll be fine!

By changing your attitude towards yourself and your health in this way, you will open the hidden possibilities of your own body, and make life joyful and prosperous. If you are interested in this kind of self-healing practice, read it. Louise Hay’s book “Heal Yourself”!

A well-known psychologist gives a number of general tips that help to maintain cheerfulness, health, mood, help to become happy and successful. Be sure to read and remember to share your opinion with us in the comments.

Did you like the article? Share it with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting