Now every night before I go to bed, I take off my underwear and I don't worry anymore.

Good sleep is the key to health, beauty and a stable psyche. We pay so much attention to the mattress, pillow, bed linen, placement of the bed on feng shui ... Few people think about sleeping clothes. Sleeping in your pants Or without them? This is a question that is important not so much for comfort as for your health.

Observations of experts show that sleeping without underwear is the best thing you can do for your body during rest. No clothes at all. Editorial "Site" He will tell you why it is so useful. sleep naked.

Good sleep.
  1. Normal blood supply
    Blood should circulate freely throughout the body, with access to every cell. But pajamas, and even more tight underwear, can prevent the free circulation of blood with rubber bands or bandages. No clothes, no barriers to blood flow.

2. Prevention of diabetes
    A Swedish study showed that sleeping in cold temperatures improves metabolism and lowers blood sugar levels. People who want this effect should sleep naked. Consider this your first step in preventing type II diabetes.

3. Healthy skin.
    Skin for health needs enough fresh air and so-called ventilation. Allow your skin to breathe at night to minimize the risk of irritation and eczema. And, according to researcher Nicole Praus from the University of California, Los Angeles, easy ventilation is good for intimate areas of the body.

4. Sleep well.
    When we fall asleep, the body temperature decreases slightly. This is necessary for the body to sleep comfortably. When the body is in pajamas, it is more difficult to cool down. Therefore, they fall asleep faster and sleep better than those who wrap themselves in pajamas, socks and underwear. Lack of clothes helps your body to adjust the ideal temperature, and this is one of the main conditions for a good sleep.

5. Less stress and body fat
    When we sleep, our bodies work to reduce levels of cortisol, the stress hormone. And it is one of the reasons for the accumulation of fat in our body. In addition, sleep is an important factor in the proper secretion of growth hormone, which, in turn, also has fat-burning properties. It aims to regenerate the skin and many organs, but its production decreases over time. Observations show that the naked have much better secretion of this hormone. Therefore, they suffer less from excess weight and are happier in principle.

Let your body breathe. You spend the whole day in clothes that are not always made of natural materials and free cut. Dr. Brewer from the United States believes that women and men who sleep naked are less likely to experience infections of the genitourinary system. And in men, naked sleep also supports normal testosterone levels.

How do you prefer to sleep? Tell us in the comments and share an interesting article with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting