If You Wear Fresh Laundry Every Day, Find Out What Doctors Advise

Recently I learned from a friend that she can not change underwear for several days. Please don’t ask me how I got this information. More importantly, do not everyone know about basic rules of human hygiene?

This incident prompted me to find out more about it. What if I discovered something new too? Today we will talk about how often you need to change your underwear and update your clothes.

If you follow basic hygiene rules, you probably change your underwear every day. However, recently I came across an article that said that sometimes you need to do it more often. For example, in the summer and on the days when you play sports, it is not superfluous to change your underwear twice.

The reason is clear: bacteria accumulate and multiply on underwear. With long contact with the skin, they can lead to the appearance of various ailments. This part of the body is the most sensitive and you should not forget to take care of it. Therefore, after going to the gym, the pants must be changed. You sweat when you play sports. A humid, dark and warm environment is the best suited for the reproduction of bacteria.

As for the complete renovation of the clothes, you need to do this at least once a year. Wearing the same pants until they break is a bad idea. No matter how often you wash your laundry, the bacteria stay in the tissue over time. This is especially true if in the drum of the washing machine are simultaneously and underwear, and bras, and other clothing.

And if the bill goes on for years, of course, nothing good from such underwear should not be expected. It is best to wash it separately from other things. It does not like very low temperatures: optimally use the mode of 60 degrees and above. Of course, if we are not talking about lace sets of expensive fabrics. In this case, you need to use the manufacturer's tips.

Speaking of fabrics. Buy clothes made of natural materials through which your skin can breathe. First of all, you should pay attention to cotton models. This is especially true for the shorts you wear in the summer. But from polyester and microfiber at this time should be abandoned.

I also want to remind you how important it is to choose the right size. This applies to both panties and bras. They should not get into the skin and squeeze the body. At best, you will just be unpleasant, at worst - the underwear can rub the skin. By the way, I heard a lot about the fact that a thong is not the most successful model for permanent wear. I wonder what you think of that?

In addition, experts recommend sleeping without underwear or at least some time a day without underwear. If you do not like to sleep naked, choose only cotton underwear for sleep. The body must breathe!

It happens that after washing and wearing panties, irritation appears on the skin. This suggests that you may be allergic to some of the ingredients in your washing powder. In such cases, it makes sense to change the remedy to ordinary baby soap.

If the situation does not change, be sure to contact a gynecologist. Doctors recommend using a neutral powder without odor for washing underwear, and abandoning the air conditioner altogether. In addition, if there are many people living in the house, the laundry of each household should be washed separately.

As for bras and a variety of tops, they are advised to change at least once every 3 days. Let me stress once again how important it is to choose the right clothes. We have a separate article on the site, which is devoted to the choice of bras. I highly recommend getting to know her.

If you know all this, I can only be happy for you. You're good! But it is never superfluous to remind yourself of the basic rules of hygiene. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting