The process of washing a running stove in the kitchen

Like any woman, I want everything in my kitchen to shine and shine clean. But in the realities of the modern way of life, when you need to feed the family in the morning with breakfast, and take the children to school, and to work in time, and the husband in the evening to devote time, not always enough time for guidance. perfect.

Therefore, for sure every hostess has problem places in the house, as well as things that do not bring her pleasure at all. It's for me. plate-cleaning.

Of course, the modern market of household chemicals amazes with a variety of household cleaning products. And yet there is not a single hostess who would not be faced with heavily laundered pollution. Take at least greasy plaque and sodium, with which we constantly struggle in the kitchen. It takes hours to eliminate such severe contaminants, especially if they are deposited in hard-to-reach places.

And today's edition. "Site" prepared some useful stoveWhich will be useful to any hostess.

Every housewife is familiar with the problem of constantly dirty handles on a gas or electric stove. The fatty plaque settles on them after each cooking, so you have to clean them all the time.

But my husband found a way that he could. wash off In just 2 minutes. Very useful trick!

You'll need it.
  • cotton-stick
  • toothbrush
  • ammonia

Progress of work
  1. Wet the cotton swab in ammonia-anis solution (you can take anise tincture).

2. Then swipe the handles and other intricate parts of the stove. Wait a couple of minutes and you will see how the fat will begin to melt, and the dirt will disappear before your eyes!

3. If the fat is heavily ingrained, use a toothbrush and a regular sponge!

DepositPhotos

It is clear that the oven should not be washed with caustic chemistry, so it is worth knowing about these sparingly.

Means for cleaning the oven
  1. Excellent help to remove dirt from the walls and glass on the oven door ordinary baking soda, citric acid or baking powder. Wet the inner surface of the oven with water, then apply soaked soda or citric acid to the walls and glass. Leave the product for 15 minutes, and then thoroughly wipe the mixture of soda and dirt with a paper towel. Clean the oven with clean water, removing the remains of dirt.

DepositPhotos

Small contaminants will help to remove water with vinegar in a ratio of 1: 1. Vinegar water moisten the walls, turn on the oven by 50 degrees and after 15 minutes wash off clean water contamination.

The oven must first be thoroughly wiped from the inside with a paper towel, then soak the walls from the inside with soap solution and let the fat soak. Then pour a mixture of water and detergent on the bowl, put the batter in the oven, turn it on 120 degrees. Close the door and don't open the oven for half an hour. Water vapor will dissolve fat, food residues and other contaminants. Then just thoroughly wipe the oven from the inside with a soft cloth and rinse again with clean water.

DepositPhotos

And you can prepare a paste to clean the internal surfaces of the oven. Mix in equal shares salt, soda and water. Apply the resulting paste on the contaminated surface and leave overnight. By morning, just wash the cleaning powder with water.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a wonderful way to remove soot and fat on the hood in two counts. And 10 more life hacks for an impeccably clean kitchen!

I am sure that thanks to these simple methods, your kitchen will shine clean! Tell us in the comments about trickeryThey help you keep your home clean. Don’t forget to share these tips with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting