Take any berries and pass them through a meat grinder, mashed spills into silicone molds for baking.

So that our body receives natural vitamins year-roundThey need to be prepared. Summer is the most suitable time for this. Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you just a miracle method, which is cooler than any conservation at times!

Of course, you know that frozen in the ripening season berries, fruits and vegetables retain the maximum benefit. Just to freeze them properly, you need to know a few useful secrets. We will tell you how to do it unusually and beautifully.

Home blanks for the winter
  1. And I'll start with my favorite. freezer. Take the berries (anything you have) and pass them through the grinder. Ready mass of spills in silicone molds for baking cupcakes and put in the freezer.

After freezing, take out the delicacy from the forms, put it in bags and put it in the freezer again. There is no need to add sugar in this way! In winter, you can add this beauty to your tea or just thaw and eat with honey or sugar.

2. Almost in this way is made berry puree. To do this, take your favorite berries (I have cherries) and remove the bones or tails from them if you have strawberries, for example. Then place the berries in the combine bowl. Add the required amount of refinade to the container. Its amount can be adjusted depending on your taste preferences. I have 300 grams of cherries, 100 grams of sugar.

Grind the components until the mass is uniform. Then transfer the mashed cherries to silicone molds. To do this, use containers to make ice or cupcakes.

Get the briquettes out of the uniforms. Keep the mashed potatoes in special bags. Such frozen briquettes can be used from 6 to 10 months.

3. And winter Fruits such as apricots, peaches or plums need to be washed, dried, removed, and frozen in one layer on a flat surface. Then you need to move them into packages or containers. If you have small fruits, you can freeze them whole for compote. The same applies to pears: their small varieties are very convenient for compotes.

DepositPhotos

Berries require more painstaking work. Whole, untapped berries will do. They need to be washed, digested, dried and also frozen in one layer. Especially carefully should be treated with raspberries! But in winter, during the period of viruses and colds, you will always have excellent berries on hand. And do not need any jam: just thaw, pour boiling water, let it brew - and the healing broth is ready!

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you learn how to make an incredibly useful dessert from fruits - pastille. Even a child can cope with this recipe. It is also a great way to process the crop. The main thing is that you can enjoy this sweetness as much as you like, at least calories!

DepositPhotos

In my opinion, freezing is one of the best ways to harvest berries, fruits and vegetables for the winter. After all, thanks to this method, almost all useful substances are preserved in them. And vitamins and minerals in them are much more (up to 90%) than in canned fruits in the form of jam or compotes. The taste and fragrance They hardly change!

DepositPhotos

Be sure to tell your friends about these culinary wisdoms on social networks, they will definitely be grateful for this!

Tags

See also

New and interesting