They asked the ladies over 40 where they are looking for gentlemen.

Where to meet a woman after 40? And where to run if there is a solid female team at work? asked my friend of her psychologist.

“Girls are closely married and drowned by the age of 40 in everyday life and despondency. In museums and theaters, couples or single aunts like me. Dating sites have disappointed. On the street, a man will never meet.

Dating after 40 is not as scary as they draw, and today the editorial office "Site" It will tell you where women over 40 can. meet up. A guide for the interested!

“Yes, it is not as easy to get acquainted with a man as in 20, but following simple rules and practical advice, you will succeed!” says NLP coach, speaker, psychotechnologist, methodologist and consultant of successful projects Alunika Dobrovolskaya.

Women over 40 are more likely to meet and build happy-life. As paradoxical as it may sound, it is. There are fish places and you need to know them!

“Grooming, fitness and positivity!” are three factors that help an adult girl compete. Age is primarily about freedom. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. Talk about your desires openly. Ask open questions and be yourself.

If you have a goal in front of you. find your manYou will have to work a little on your thinking and behavior. First of all, you need to increase the number of men you interact with. Communication is considered at least 2-3 phrases. Alunika Vasilyevna advises to gather 100 men with whom you spoke in a month.

Second, start looking men in the eye. Here is a task for you tomorrow: look 7-10 passing, familiar and unfamiliar men in the eyes. Look, hold your eyes and lower your eyes. This is one of the first steps and signals for a man that you are ready to communicate.

Where can I meet you? Go to large business forums, various charity events. But from constant attendance of trainings it is better to refuse. The audience often only learns to run their own business, but there are nuggets.

Active electors require activity from the chosen one. The search area is sports thematic clubs, gyms, urban sports events. It is not bad to start the practice of visiting various competitions, even as a spectator. Try going to tennis, equestrian sports, golf. Think about what your potential fiancé might be interested in.

Find a groom on hobby - great joy. Since you will already be united by your favorite business. If you like to travel, find tourist clubs. Dancing, hiking in the mountains, basketball, hockey, cooking - the list is endless.

If you have the opportunity and desire, get a dog or a cat. So you will have not only your favorite pet, but also friends on a walk, in the veterinary pharmacy and office.

You can sign up for a class. English or French, accounting 1C, personal development training There are so many, the main thing is not to be lazy and look.

Many are afraid. virtual datingNo reason. Advice from Alunika Dobrovolskaya: you need to get a separate phone number to communicate with men from dating sites to protect yourself. Because different people meet. And please do not delay the correspondence for many months. It is very important that the real meeting takes place as early as possible. As psychologists say, until you see a person in real life, they are just a set of pixels from the Internet.

And please don't make dates in restaurants. Don’t embarrass a man in the first meeting. Take a walk in the park, for example. Also, do not delay the first date for hours. Even 15 minutes is enough to know if this is your person or not your way.

I would also like to see the video from magnificent Alunika DobrovolskayaIn which she shares tips on how to meet men after 40. On my own, I have been watching videos for a long time and even taking courses from Alunika Vasilievna. Her advice and advice really works!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with the rules of correspondence with men to avoid mistakes in the beginning of a relationship. And, of course, listen more to what your heart says, and enjoy communication!

Now, my dear adult girl, you know where meet up. Don't worry, you're gonna make it. Remember that all the best is ahead. I got my fists for you! You deserve to find your man and be happy.

I also want to know your opinion: is it possible to build a strong family relationship, getting acquainted with a person through the Internet? I look forward to seeing your comments on this.

Tags

See also

New and interesting