Unheard of pumpkin recipe, with which you can cook dinner in 20 minutes, the husband will be pleased

Pumpkin season has finally arrived. I love pumpkin in any form. I like to cook pumpkin cream soup or bake pumpkin with cinnamon or spice pieces. I like how the taste of one product changes in combination with different spices. Pies are a good thing, of course. But there's a recipe I can't help but mention. Today I will tell you how to make a pumpkin in a pan.

I first cooked a pumpkin snack a week ago. And at his own risk, he fed pumpkin sandwiches to his husband, who cannot tolerate pumpkin. Probably everyone has a hated product, which in times of scarcity he was overfed in childhood. Surprisingly, Lesha started popping sandwiches one by one and didn’t even notice that the snack was from a pumpkin. I suggest that you try to make this snack at least once, because it is prepared easier and faster than any pies and porridges and is perfect for any meal.

The ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 100g onion
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 30g butter
  • 50g melted cheese
  • 3 teeth. Garlic
  • salt
  • peppery

1. Finely cut the onion and roast it in a heated pan with vegetable oil until golden.
  2. Peel and rub the pumpkin on a large grater. Then spread it to the roasted onions and add the butter. Stir the pumpkin until the butter is completely melted.

3. Prepare the pumpkin with onions for 10-15 minutes until soft. It all depends on how ripe the pumpkin is. Muscat usually cooks quickly.

4. When the liquid evaporates, add grated melted cheese to the pumpkin. Sprinkle and pepper the mixture to taste and cover the lid so that the cheese melts. Take the pumpkin off the stove in 2 minutes.

5. Peel and pass through the press the garlic and add it to the pumpkin. Stir all this fragrant luxury and spread it on dried bread. Bon appetit.

You can add cheese with a taste of bacon or mushrooms to the pumpkin or crumble a sausage in a pan. I assure you, it tastes better than any pate. Do you like pumpkin? Share your favorite recipe for pumpkin dishes in the comments. Have a good day, mistress.

Tags

See also

New and interesting