Blackened leaf tips in my favorite plants, I have no idea what to do

My favorite green avocado friend is sick! I noticed he had blackenAnd in general, it looks very sluggish. But why did that happen? Today, I suggest you take care of everything together.

As it turned out, there are several reasons why the tips of the leaves can turn black and dry. This is a common problem faced by not very experienced growers. And since I am one of them, it is not surprising that this misfortune happened to me.

The first thing to pay attention to is humidity. humidity level in the apartment. If the air is very dry, the leaves can both dry and blacken. And this works both in summer during the heat, and in winter, when the heating is working in full. Low humidity is the reason why indoor flowers do not grow well and practically do not develop. Eliminate it to improve the growth of your green friends.

To solve this problem once and for all, I recommend buying a humidifier. This device normalizes the humidity level in the apartment. This is important for both plants and households. Also, indoor flowers can be sprayed with a sprayer. Just remember that it is better not to use tap water.

Sunlight may also cause the leaves to turn black because of sunburn. Try not to leave plants under direct sunlight. Especially if it's hot outside. Windows in this case turn into lenses through which the sun literally burns the leaves. And if you pre-pour the plant or conduct spraying, the result will be even worse.

It is best to keep indoor flowers in a well-lit place. Try to avoid too much sun.

In addition, plants can damage various parasites. As a rule, they reproduce very quickly and move from one flower to another. So it's best to check in on your green friends regularly and fix the problem right away.

Leaves can dry because of watering. Everything should be in moderation - remember that. Adhere to the rule: it is better not to overflow than to overflow. In order not to overhydrate the flowers, choose pots with a good drainage system.

A large amount of moisture in the ground can cause great trouble. For example, rotting roots or fungus. The last friend loves warmth and humidity. To save a plant affected by fungus, it must be isolated from other flowers in time. Then carry out the treatment with a soap solution. Disinfect the place where the plant was located.

Infected flowers must be transplanted into a new sterile pot. And then carry out treatment with insecticides and fungicides. How to use them, you will read on the packaging. Experienced flower growers say that It is better to prevent the problem than to fight it. Check your plants regularly and monitor their condition.

In winter, the leaves often turn black due to frostbite. Plants do not tolerate sharp temperature changesSo you have to prepare them for the winter. Although this is possible even if the flower was under air conditioning or a fan for a long time. Take these factors into account. Do not put plants under windows or windows, which you often open in winter to ventilate the room.

If your plant's leaf tips turn black, it's not a sentence. Cut off any damaged leaves and find out why this might have happened. By the way, do not forget that from time to time indoor flowers need to be fertilized. For example, on the link I suggest to find out what will help indoor plants peroxide and why it is extremely necessary. Have you heard of this kind of feeding before?

How do you deal with blackened leaves on plants? It would be great if you could share your life hacks with us. We'll see you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting