The principles of intuitive eating, or how to start listening to your body and melt extra centimeters without anxiety

For many, even the diet causes unpleasant tremors all over the body. This is not surprising, because all diets have certain limitations. Ours. The psyche hates restrictions. He's trying to get rid of them. This leads to compulsive overeating and extra centimeters at the waist. Today we will talk about how the principle of diversity of nutrition will help to get rid of both centimeters and dietary thinking.

In this article you can find examples of my breakfast, dinner and lunch. Every time I try new combinations and listen to my body. This is the only way to determine what is right for you. Try different things and a little bit!

The Principle of Diversity: What You Feel When You Hear or Read phrase "intuitive nutrition"? I used to always take it cautiously, and to be quite honest, I considered it outright nonsense. I didn’t get too deep into it and didn’t know what it meant. It’s helped me stop thinking about food 24/7.

Have you noticed that when you try to lose weight, you start thinking about food all the time? It is always in your head: what to eat when you eat Eternal worrying thoughts about how you will gain an extra pound from eaten cake. All this leads to excitement and stress. Guess what your body is doing to coping with stress? Right, he's overeating.

To stop annoying emotions, first you need to allow yourself to overeat and try not to feel any regrets about it. Yeah, eat as much as you want and don't regret it. It'll help. break the cycle of overeating and punishment “I don’t eat anything from Monday and I’ll work everything out in the room.”

Do you think you'll just start eating and getting fat all the time? Nope. Trust me, after a few times you let yourselfYou'll calm down. There will no longer be a thought in my head that “this is the last time, this is tomorrow.” There are no prohibitions and restrictions – no desire to violate them.

Why do we need a variety of food? Explain. Dividing food into right and harmful It's totally wrong. All food is just food. Trying to cram into yourself a hated salad when you want something completely different leads to unmet emotional hunger. Yes, hunger is different. The food must fill yours. physical and emotional hunger. That’s why it’s important to eat what you really want!

Like you. You want some doughnut.. You just want to! And you put chicken breast, a little salad and buckwheat inside. Yes, this food will fill you physically, but you will still be hungry because you have not satisfied your mental hunger. And you're gonna get over it sooner or later. It'll turn out what you ate. and salad, and breast, and buckwheat, and half a refrigerator.. You could just eat a doughnut and calm down.

Unfortunately or fortunately, our physical body is intimately connected to the spiritual part of our personality, our psyche, and our emotions. We must satisfy ourselves. all. Food is not only for physical satiation, but also for mental pleasure.

To forget about eternal diets and have a slim figure, follow simple rules. Eat when you’re physically hungry, even if it’s 3 a.m. Listen to yourself to stop when you are full. When you're full, not overeat! Eat what you really want.

Tags

See also

New and interesting