Pie with saury and potatoes

In my home recipe notebook (I proudly call it “My Cookbook”) there is a section with the most favorite dishes that help in any situation. And one of the honorary pages in this section is Recipe for a bucket cake "Revenue".

Pie "Revenue" is prepared easily and quickly, while it turns out just magically tasty, and the best thing is that all the ingredients are quite affordable. The filling includes potatoes and canned saury.

DepositPhotos

And pour it is called because the filling is laid out directly on the liquid dough and the same dough is poured on top. No need to roll and pinch anything, everything is done as simple as possible.

Pie with saury in the oven Editorial "Site" I want you to know the recipe for a wonderful one. potcake. Delicious, delicate, and I want to eat more!

Test ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 0.25 tsp salt
  • 0.25 tsp soda
  • 160g sour cream
  • 160g mayonnaise
  • 4 tbsp flour

Filling ingredients
  • 1 can of saury
  • 2 small potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • salt and pepper

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Let's start by preparing the test. In a convenient container break 2 eggs, then add salt and soda. Stir it well with a wreath. Add the sour cream and mayonnaise, stir, then sift through the flour and stir it again properly. The dough is made like liquid sour cream.

2. To prepare the filling, take a jar of saury (I have in the oil), drain the liquid and put the fish in a bowl, break it with a fork. Next, take a small bulb and cut it finely.

3. Now take two small potatoes and rub them on a large grater, squeeze the excess moisture. Potatoes salty and peppery to taste, then stir.

4. Bake the form with butter. Pour into the form half the dough, and on top lay the filling of potatoes, onions and saury. Fill it with the other half of the dough.

5. Bake the cake at 170 degrees for 40 minutes until golden. Check the readiness of the cake with a wooden sword.

6. That's it, the cake's ready. Bon appetit!

Sometimes. saury It turns out to be beautiful, smooth, sometimes not very, but it does not affect the taste, it is always amazing. And the appearance, apparently, depends on the ingredients, sour cream or mayonnaise we buy different every time. Of course, a lot depends on the oven, too.

I suggest you learn another recipe - fast meat pie "Agile". This is a great cake for every day! Especially for those who in constant turmoil do not always have enough time to cook, and it is necessary to feed the family.

DepositPhotos

Gulf. saury-potato This is a surprisingly simple and budget option for a hearty lunch or dinner. Be sure to keep this recipe and don’t forget to share it with your close friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting