How is the relationship between sponsor and content

What do we know about living at someone else’s expense? In wide circles, prisoners are condemned as immoral personalities, and in narrow circles they are called skilled geishas who have not only beauty and youth, but also the ability to charm a man so that he is interested in spending time in the company of a woman and talking with her on any topic.

A detainee differs from a lawful wife or lover in that she stays with a man primarily because he has money, and quite large. Otherwise, there is no point in wasting time. The sponsor, in addition to the content, may have a separate full-fledged family. And the keeper has only a sponsor. She's his entertainment for money.

DepositPhotos

To better understand the world of love and money relations, we will get acquainted with the story of the girl Alla from Belarus, who has been living in the Emirates for several years on the money of a rich man. She spoke openly about the details of her life, but forbade herself to take pictures.

DepositPhotos

I am 23 years old and have been living in the UAE for two years. My sponsor is 37 years older than me and he is an Arab. He has a family and three children. I shouldn't ask him about them. There are rules in our relationship, and this is one of them. And I'm not his thing, and he doesn't do whatever he wants.

The two met while the girl was vacationing in the Emirates. They had four dates and on the last one, the man offered Alla to move in with him, promising to help with the documents. After returning to Belarus, she stayed at home for only a month, settled her affairs, and then flew to the UAE for permanent residence.

DepositPhotos “He rents me an apartment, provides me with money.” My sponsor has his own airline business. He gives me $16,000 a month, that's money for my outfits, my courses, my gym, my makeup. But as soon as I arrived, the amount was less than half. Gifts, travel, and accommodation are also provided. I don’t spend everything: I save about five thousand a month, and send three thousand to my parents.

In Belarus, the girl continues to study at a state university in the correspondence department, so as not to upset her parents. Her mom is retired and her dad is a mechanic. Both of them think that their daughter works abroad, and the money sent is accepted as honestly earned.

DepositPhotos

These are all facts, but the most interesting thing is the prisoner’s personal attitude to the way she lives: “I went for maintenance out of my desire and interest.” Let us be honest, when there is an opportunity to squeeze all the juice out of the situation that life gives us, we do it.”

Alla shared the secret of how she manages to keep a rich man. It turned out that in order to become a content, you need not hyaluronic acid in the lips and not Botox injections, but something more difficult to access.

DepositPhotos

“Not every woman will want to be provided by a man. Obviously, you should always look good. But “full” from the inside is also worth it. You don’t have to take offense, you don’t have to look him in the mouth – sometimes you have to argue. I am talking about sound arguments, not tantrums or whims.”

“Every woman is beautiful and every woman deserves gifts and attention. But not every woman will want to invest in herself, develop, show empathy, educate herself. Not every woman will abandon gossip, squabbles and the image of a “scandalous woman”. Such an image is a common problem.”

DepositPhotos: During the two years of detention I learned two languages: Spanish and French, mastered ballroom dancing, pumped in art. I read a ton of literature.”

How's that? According to Alla, it turns out that to become a content, you need to become a real woman. Not just beautiful, but also deeply sensitive and comprehensively developed. Nonsense or true?

You also have to understand that girlie Skillfully looking for their sponsors. The sponsors are also thinking about how feed. They're attracted to each other. One should not judge one side of such a relationship and justify the other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting