How a mature woman can keep a man

TV presenter and public figure Masha Efrosinina often shares personal beauty secrets and everyday advice with women in her blog. She recently touched upon a topic of interest to many women. how to keep a manOr rather, how to keep his interest after years of living together. Of course, the relationship is the merit of two, but for a woman, the attention and admiration of her husband for her beauty and character is very important.

I’ll tell you honestly, I’m not a big expert in this field, that is, in 16 years of my life together, everything was smooth, but there was a swing. However, I will tell you with all honesty about the conclusions I have made over the years, says Masha Efrosinina. Editorial "Site" 5 rules for not losing a man.

Rules of living together
  1. Don't blame me.
    It’s hard to always agree with everything because everyone is different. There are helpful and motivating reproaches. But often women do not just reproach, but saw. These are unobtrusive tales of the achievements of husbands of girlfriends and co-workers with the conclusion of "not like you, lazy and slacker." Sometimes women reproaches fly out of their mouths faster than they have time to comprehend it. If this attitude lasts a year or more, then, of course, the man will withdraw. Think about it, you wouldn't like that either.

2. Don't disturb your personal space.
    Women are very sensitive natures in themselves. If a man has someone on the side, they feel it. But the fair sex is so arranged that interest and suspicion run ahead of intuition. One day, Masha Efrosinina asked subscribers if they secretly rummaged through her husband’s phone. She was amazed at how many affirmative answers she saw. “I think that is stupid. Explain. If he is with someone in a banquet, leads a double life and if he is such a “coo-coo” that from the same phone corresponds with his mistress, then what you read on his phone will only accelerate your already terrible nervous break. It will be hysterical, the presenter muses.

3. Perfect your intimate life.
    Gone are the days when intimacy happened as it turned out. The time has come when intimate life is a pleasure for two people. Without bed affairs, normal relationships will not work, no matter how beautiful and interesting you may be. It's built by nature. Masha Efrosinina’s point of view: “In bed you need to learn to talk.” Let’s look at Rule No. 1 without reproaching. Just talk to your man. And preferably, when talking to him about intimacy, talk about yourself. What do you want, what do you want, what do you want? You can also develop in this area by trying something new.

4. Shared memories
    A woman should give a man emotions. Nothing brings us together like memories, and it’s not just a photo on the phone. Traveling, cooking together, sports, hobbies – all this improves the emotional bond of the couple. My husband and I, for example, had a lazy Sunday rule before we had our second child. We were lying in bed, eating and watching movies, and we were doing item 3. I miss them so much, these lazy Sundays, and those are the memories every couple should have.

5. Develop.
    For a man it is very important what his companion is. Beauty and good skills in bed is undoubtedly a great advantage over other women. But if you can not talk with you on interesting topics and you do not keep up with the times, then you become simply uninteresting. “Girls, develop so that his interest in you never fades away. Watch what he is interested in, read the same, look at what news he is interested in, what he says in the company. And be always on the subject. You should support the topic of conversation at any time, advises Masha Efrosinina.

You don’t have to think all the time about how to keep a man. If you look after yourself, develop and just appreciate your man, he will never leave such a woman. The main thing is to be confident in yourself. Then you will not be afraid to lose a partner, and if you do, there will always be another man who will appreciate you.

We talked about the mistakes women make in relationships.

Tell us in the comments, do you agree with the opinion of Masha Efrosinina, and also share the article with your friends in social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting