How to make a salad with Korean carrots and egg pancakes

As soon as the holiday comes, the husband asks to prepare his beloved. Korean carrot salad And egg pancakes. Oddly enough, its name is consonant with my name – “Anastasia”.

I can’t tell you why this salad was called that, but it came to my family thanks to my mother, who rewrote the recipe from an employee. Once upon a time, my mother cooked it for the first time, but everyone appreciated the taste of the salad and asked to cook more. So this salad has taken root in my family for a long time, and now I am cooking it for my husband and children.

The dish has a very interesting taste! The Anastasia salad perfectly combines chicken meat with ham, Beijing cabbage, pancakes, Korean carrots and walnuts. But a prerequisite - all components are cut with straws or bars!

DepositPhotos Salad "Anastasia" Today's edition. "Site" will tell How to prepare Anastasia salad Korean carrots and egg pancakes. A culinary masterpiece of simple products!

DepositPhotos Ingredients
  • 550g Beijing cabbage
  • 250g Korean carrots
  • 250g chicken fillet
  • 250g ham
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • 30g walnuts
  • 100g mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix eggs, water, starch and a pinch of salt. Stir it well with a fork.

DepositPhotos

2. In the heated pan with vegetable oil pour the egg mixture. Fry the egg pancake on both sides until ready. Put the finished pancake on the plate.

DepositPhotos

3. While the pancake is cooling, you should cut the ham with straw.

DepositPhotos
  4. Next, cut the Beijing cabbage with straw. In a large salad bowl, put ham, Beijing cabbage and add carrots in Korean.

DepositPhotos

5. Cut the chicken fillet with bars or break it into fibers. Then take an already cooled egg pancake and cut it with straw.

DepositPhotos

6. Roast the walnuts or microwave for 2 minutes. Cut the nuts, but not too small.

DepositPhotos
  7. Fill the salad with mayonnaise and stir gently.

DepositPhotos

8. For beauty, I always put the dish on a salad leaf pillow. That’s all, the Anastasia salad is ready to eat.

DepositPhotos

The advice of the editorial board A to the salad "Anastasia" was even tastier, I suggest you learn how to cook delicious carrots in Korean. Its addition to salads makes them bright and juicy, gives dishes a unique taste!

The delicate taste combination of ham with chicken, Beijing cabbage, Korean carrots and egg pancakes, successfully combined in this salad, will appeal to both home and guests. The salad is nutritious, so it can be used not only as a snack, but also as an independent dish.

Bon appetit! Don't forget to share it. holiday-table with friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting