I'm getting a crystal salad bowl out of the closet to serve the "Approaching Spring" salad.

There's one dish in my arsenal that I take family crystal out of my closet. My mom used to do that, and now I do. The dining table immediately changes and becomes so festive! By the way, Korean carrot salad recipe I inherited it too, if I may say so. Both my grandmother and my mother cooked the snack. Fingers are good!

The recipe for salad with Korean carrots can be prepared in different ways. For example, lay out the ingredients in layers, lubricating them with mayonnaise. Or simply mix all the products. It's gonna be a good mood. The main thing is to decorate the salad with carrots in Korean and greens. This combination of colors looks very beautiful in tandem with crystal dishes.

The ingredients
  • 200g Korean carrots
  • 3-4 eggs
  • 200g canned corn
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 100g smoked or boiled chicken leg
  • Mayonnaise to taste
  • Green to taste
  • Salt to taste

Preparation
  1. The salad is made ridiculously simple. First thing, boil hard-boiled eggs. How to do this correctly, you can read in our article on the link. Next, clean the eggs and cut them with a small cube.

2. If you cook the salad in layers, lay half the eggs at the bottom of a small crystal bowl. Then, through the garlic coding, squeeze the garlic into mayonnaise and stir the sauce. Grease the first layer of salad.
  3. The next layer is a smoked chicken leg. Grind it and lay some on eggs with mayonnaise. Then sprinkle the meat with canned corn and lubricate everything again with mayonnaise with garlic.
  4. Then lay out a layer of Korean carrots and start repeating the layers from the first. As a rule, in a small crystal bowl it is possible to lay out all the ingredients in 2 layers each. The main thing is to decorate the snack with a carrot hat in Korean and greens. Like dill or parsley. Done!

Salt is prescribed in the recipe, but I usually do not add it, because I have enough taste of mayonnaise and sharpness of garlic. If you're going to mix all the ingredients, try cutting chicken leg and egg white in thin stripes. And the yolk can just be crushed into a crumb.

Korean carrots are combined with many other foods. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new. For example, fresh cucumbers and Beijing cabbage can be added to the salad. Or make a salad of baked vegetables. I also like the combination of carrots, canned beans and radish. Try it!

And if you like to walk on an already trodden path in cooking, I suggest you check out a couple of recipes from my colleagues. For example, I really like a snack with carrots in Korean and chicken. The peculiarity of the dish is that it is convenient to serve it in portioned tartlets. Perfect for the festive table!

Takprosto I also advise to look at the salad with Korean carrots and chicken hearts according to the recipe of Olga Matvey. Bomber combination! However, this wizard does not cook other dishes.

Tell me, do you like carrots in Korean? What products do you combine it with?

Tags

See also

New and interesting