How to wash family crystal to shine without extra effort

With trepidation in my heart I remember every family holiday. Grandma carefully took out the family crystal and rubbed everything to shine. And God forbid any of the children will play near the sideboard - for sure will be left without dessert! Now granny. crystalware It decorates the interior of my apartment. But I not only admire it, but often use it for its intended purpose.

To keep the old crystal as new, I follow the proven advice of my favorite ba. Even the dirtiest. crystalware It will shine and begin to shimmer in the sun with all the colors of the rainbow. Everything you need is already in your kitchen. I guarantee it!

Crystal dishes Types of pollution

Crystal dishes are quite capricious in care. It's all because of different dirtwhich accumulates on the surface of vases, glasses and plates. For example, because of hard water on the bottom of the vase may appear white plaque. And a simple rinse in this case will not help. If you do not change the water in the flowers in time, meet the coating of green. And on the outside of the vase often accumulates greasy dust. This dirt is the most difficult to cope with, because it is hammered into all hard-to-reach places.

Purification methods
  1. White raid easy to wash with ordinary vinegar. For that, you need to prepare the solution. First, dilute 1 tbsp. l. product in 1 liter of water. Second, put the liquid in a vase and wait a few minutes. Then clean the inside of the vase with a sponge of medium stiffness. After that, be sure to wash the crystal under running water and enjoy the sparkling result. 1942-702

2. Cleaning solution can be prepared differently. This will help you with your favorite potato. So, boil the potatoes until ready, then cool the water in which it was boiled. Next chip 25 to 30 minutes. After that, wash the crystal under running water, wiping it with a soft sponge from the inside. Voila!

3. With an unpleasant green coating will cope. baking soda. First, add some powder to the vase and pour water. Secondly, cover the hole of the dishes with some lid and tablet, and then shake the crystal well so that the water does not leak out. The remaining soda and dirt washed with vinegar solution, which I mentioned above.

4. Exquisite openwork drawings are the main feature of crystal dishes. To clean them to shine, you'll need window-washer. Just soak it in a clean soft cloth and wrap the dishes in it. After 4 hours, remove the fabric and remove the soaked dirty plaque. To do this, you will need a soft sponge or brush. After washing the crystal under running water.

5. Crystal dishes with gilding and drawings require special care. In this case, various detergents are not suitable. But the usual will help. ammonia. To do this, dilute 1 tbsp. l. substance in 1 liter of warm water and rinse the vase in the resulting liquid. Then rinse the crystal under running water and wipe dry.

Remember that the crystal dishes should be washed when +35-36 degrees Celsius. Otherwise, the crystal may crack or become faded. After washing, it is necessary to wipe the dishes with a soft cloth. In the video below, you will be able to see the cleaning process in more detail. After all, what could be better than a clear and detailed instruction?

As you can see, cleaning the crystal to shine was very simple. I'm sure you won't hide it in closets anymore and give vases and glasses a new life. You don’t want to sell a luxury rarity. Besides, Crystalware can add a touch of antique chic to your interior. How about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting