Instructions for cooking jellyfish with meat

When I saw this recipe, I immediately realized that in the evening at dinner my family will eat shanezhki. Shanezhki are such cakes from pastryThey look like whites, but they taste better. As a filling, it is best to use minced beef with chicken and onions.

I tried Shanezhki for the first time at a friend's house and was pleasantly surprised by their delicate taste. Soft, juicy, and the aroma during their preparation is such that the whole family runs to the table.

Shanezhki with cheese today editorial "Site" tell you, How to cook jelly with meat. I make them in the form of rolls from an unusual cottage cheese dough, they fly out just hurrah!

Test ingredients
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 1.5-2 tbsp flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 400g minced meat
  • 1 bulb
  • 1-2 cloves of garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp hop-suneli

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, put the cottage cheese, break it, and then add the eggs. Stir thoroughly. Add vegetable oil, baking powder and a pinch of salt, stir.

2. Add to several receptions sifted flour. Mix the dough. Note that the flour can go a little more or less, it all depends on the moisture of the cottage cheese. The dough should be soft and elastic.

3. To prepare the toppings grind onions and garlic, add to the mince (I have beef minced with chicken). Add salt and hop-suneli. Stir it well.

4. Roll the dough in one layer (about 40 x 30 cm), lay out the mince on it. The ground is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the formation.

5. Roll the dough into a roll, then cut it into pieces about 1-1.5 centimeters.

6. Roast what you got. fryer Heated vegetable oil on both sides on a medium heat.

7. That's it, cheesecake Ready. Bon appetit!

Advice A lovers of sweet pastries I suggest to find out an excellent recipe for cottage cheese snails. Ideally, these buns are suitable for a morning cup of coffee or milk.

Cheese snails will bring pleasure without the risk of getting better, give strength and energy for a new day!

It is impossible to get rid of such cakes! Try to cook them and you will see for yourself. They'll be shanny. hearty And a nice quick meat snack.

A great option for saturating a man who loves meat and baking. And for us women who love deliciously!

Share a cool recipe with your friends on social networks, they will definitely thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting