Why it is important to wear makeup in the morning

Women after marriage are divided into two types. Some try to follow themselves as before, look well-groomed, stylish, bright and even get up before her husband to do makeup. Others begin to consider their best decoration naturalness, sometimes reaching to sloppyness.

DepositPhotos

Change in behavior is influenced by several factors
  1. The birth of a baby. Taking care of him takes a lot of time and attention. The mother has no choice but to switch from herself to her. That's a good reason.
  2. A married woman believes that since she has already been married, so no longer need to groom and try to please the companion. And that's a big mistake. Marriage can be both created and destroyed.
  3. A woman begins to believe that “he must love me just as I am,” otherwise it is not love. A man loves, but is upset if his chosen one stops watching himself.

DepositPhotos

What drives those who continue to marathon
  1. They respect themselves more when they know that they have done everything to look as beautiful as possible. And it raises their self-esteem.
  2. They try to look like they did on their first date with their husband because they believe it will keep their relationship passionate.
  3. They are afraid of losing their partner and feel the competition, so they continue to hold the brand.

DepositPhotos

Many believe that after the completion of the romantic stage of dating, you can already relax and not present yourself in the morning in front of a man with a styling. “I have already seen it in different ways.” It is possible without styling, and in the morning it may not be makeup. But nothing more. Whatever principles you adhere to, never launch yourself to the level of a salted coat.

DepositPhotos

During a relationship, a man can see a woman in a bad mood, in tears, after sleeping, when she has a bad mood. faceless And tangled hair... But these are all natural states. But the greasy robe is already a manifestation of sloppiness and the denial of a woman. You need to feel this edge and try to look as decent as the circumstances allow.

DepositPhotos

The wife who goes to work with a hairstyle, makeup, in an ironed-fitting mini-length dress, and walks at home in anything, makes her husband jealous. Involuntarily, he comes to the idea that there may be someone better and more interesting at work: “For whom is the spouse so prettier?” If not for me, for whom? Dreaming of meeting someone? I don't like that kind of beauty.

DepositPhotos

And the wife, who before marriage did not do makeupAnd combat coloring can scare the husband, washing him off after.

DepositPhotos

All these examples suggest that the difference in the appearance of a woman before and after marriage should be minimal, the transition to a different style over time should be smooth, and the appearance presented to strangers and a native person should not differ too radically. Otherwise, greet suspicion, surprise, misunderstanding, cooling.

DepositPhotos

About what mistakes women often make during relationships and how to fix them, read in our articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting