What is useful Vishnevsky ointment

In modern pharmacies, you can find dozens of drugs that treat one disease, these are expensive, budget, foreign or domestic drugs. Coming to the doctor for a consultation, you often hear the question: “Do you want a good remedy or a cheap one?” Or you come with a prescription to the pharmacy and go crazy with the prices. Yes, being healthy is expensive.

Such an abundance of drugs in the last century was not, the hope was that there is a universal cure and onon will help. In 1927, Soviet surgeon Alexander Vasilyevich Vishnevsky invented an ointment that he used to treat ulcers and festering wounds of soldiers. The composition of the ointment is natural: birch tar, xeroform and castor oil.

Contrary to the fact that the ointment is considered outdated, it can be used in many cases when there is nothing better at hand or the wallet does not allow you to buy an expensive product. Editorial "Site" will tell Why do you need Vishnevsky ointment? Why should you keep it in your home medicine cabinet?

Ways to use ointment
  1. It copes well with burns and frostbite
    The ointment effectively heals wounds and cracks on dry skin, as it regenerates the skin and restores blood flow. The bandage on the affected part of the body is applied overnight for several days in a row. You need to change the bandage every 6 hours.

2. Getting rid of calluses on your feet
    Especially if the corn has opened, the ointment will help heal the wound faster. Squeeze a small amount of ointment on folded several times gauze and apply to the wound, fix the bandage and do not remove for 2-6 hours.

3. Helps get rid of acne
    The ointment pulls pus, you can apply it in a thin layer on the problem skin and cover with gauze. It takes an hour to hold the mask. Then wash and wipe with an alcohol solution. The skin will become cleaner if you use the ointment 1-2 times a week.

4. Pulling the subcutaneous pus
    At the stage of inflammation, when surgical intervention is not yet recommended, and the subcutaneous abscess causes discomfort, you need to apply a bandage with Vishnevsky ointment at night. In the morning, the pain will decrease, if necessary, repeat the procedure. Ointment should be used only at the initial stage of the disease, if the infection has spread deeply, the ointment will only aggravate the situation.

5. Rescues bruises and pressure sores
    Vishnevsky ointment stimulates blood circulation. If there are spots on the body from bruises, you need to smear them with ointment so as not to start the process.

6. Heals cuts and cracks
    The ointment does not heal large open wounds, but it copes well with dry skin and minor cracks.

Liniment balsamic - may not be a panacea, but it deserves to be in the home medicine cabinet, especially since it costs nothing.

Reviews of Vishnevsky ointment
  1. “As I used to live without this ointment, I do not mind. I remembered about her, when a boil popped out on my chin, I decided to anoint, after two days all the pus came out.”
  2. “Literally recently, I decided to stab an aluminum lid near an ampoule of saline and, on a grand scale, I hit my finger. Not only was the blood whipping, because it got into the vessel, so everything was swollen, it became wildly sick. The blood stopped the peroxide and made a bandage with ointment for the night. I put on a liniment bandage for two consecutive days and the wound healed.”
  3. “The last time I took it to myself for pain in the knees – she also copes with the joints, but not as quickly as with boils.”

4. “There was a good bite, the doctor prescribed bandages with Vishnevsky ointment as a good antiseptic and wound healing agent.” It's been a week! Surprisingly, there was no scar from the bite.”
  5. “A cousin treated acne with ointment! She had a lot of them in her teens, so all the means are good in war. I applied the ointment point-by-point, passed very quickly.”

6. “Yes, this ointment is legendary! Always in our medicine cabinet!
  7. “I like the smell of it, on the contrary. I like tar, and I wonder why everyone runs from it like hell from incense. I always have this ointment in the medicine cabinet, antiseptic cool. I also use it for pustular inflammation, cleans up with a bang.”

The smell of ointment It may be repulsive, but it's the price of healing wounds. The choice is yours: check the effectiveness of an old forgotten remedy made of natural ingredients, which costs mere pennies, or use an expensive tool, the effect of which will not differ much, but the smell will be pleasant.

Healing ointment can be prepared from beeswax at home, it is effective for many diseases, and is prepared for only 20 minutes. Non-standard use of panthenol for beauty exceeds all expectations, it turns out that this cream can not only treat burns.

Tell us about the benefits of Vishnevsky ointment to friends in social networks. Write in the comments whether you used this ointment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting