What is important to remember about pretty women

Know. motherhood The greatest reward for a woman who is given from above. But there are circumstances that make a woman ask herself: “Why do I need this now?” It is believed that this question often arises in young girls who have not yet had time to enjoy life and do not plan to become mothers. However, even at the age of 40, pregnancy can be taken by surprise.

DepositPhotos

Recently, the editorial board "Site" A 43-year-old woman is pregnant and doesn’t know what to do. To understand the delicate issue, she decided with the help of the advice of others.

The illegitimate child "My name is Elvira." I'm 43. I have two adult children: a student son and a daughter who recently got married. I've been divorced for 10 years. I live alone because my son is studying in another city, and my daughter and her husband are with his parents. It is true that children sometimes come to me, but it is not enough to not feel lonely.

DepositPhotos

Naturally, I had relationships with men after the divorce, but they weren't long-term. Younger I felt self-sufficient, and there was no desire to go through all these everyday subtleties and quarrels again. I didn’t want to hurt my kids with my new dad.

DepositPhotos

Six months ago, I met a man and we started talking. I recently found out I was expecting a baby from him. We haven’t spoken to him for a month. He's unlikely to need a baby. I don’t know what to do: have a baby or not. On the one hand, I am clearly aware that having a child at my age is a very serious matter.

DepositPhotos

Pregnancy after 40 It is considered normal in our time. But will I have the strength and strength to educate him? And the baby may be born sick, or I may not be able to bear the baby. But on the other hand, I feel so lonely that I would like to be a mom again and fill my life with beautiful moments.

DepositPhotos

For 2 weeks I have been tormented by doubts and thoughts. I called my daughter and told her about the situation. She says it's better to give up the baby. I know she’s right and I’ll probably take her advice. But it is very difficult to make such a decision.

Everyone has their own truth. Unwanted pregnancy is the most common cause of abortion. But, according to psychologists and doctors, this step is far from poverty or fear of responsibility. Many people don’t want to get out of their comfort zone. Passion always turns your head, but once you enter into a relationship with a man, you need to assess all the consequences.

Earlier we talked about women who decided to become mothers after 40, and even after 50 years.

Tell us in the comments what you think about Elvira's situation. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting