What to cook from chicken mince

My husband called, said that on the way from work he met an old friend and would come with him, asked him to cook something for a meeting. I wanted to surprise the guys with something unusual for dinner, and in the refrigerator there were only kefir, a couple of bulbs and chicken mince.

There is no time to run for shopping, I decided to consult my beloved mother-in-law, who is just a sorceress in the kitchen, always pampers the household with exotic dishes from ordinary products. Nadezhda Ivanovna helped out like never before - her husband with Kolya from "Quilt legs" was just delighted! - says the friend.

Who said that a real culinary masterpiece should be expensive? Today's edition. "Site" She shares a recipe for the most delicious and budget chicken dish that can be prepared.

What to cook with chicken ingredients
  • 200ml kefir
  • 2 packs of salt straw
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 300g
  • 500g chicken ground
  • 2 bulbs
  • 5 cloves of garlic
  • 1 egg
  • breadcrumbs
  • salt
  • chili

Preparation
  1. Start with a test. Pour kefir into a deep bowl, add salt and soda, stir and slowly add flour, stirring constantly.

2. When the dough thickens, put it on the table and knead with your hands. 512768

3. Then you can start the preparation of the filling. Finely cut or pass through the blender onion, connect it with chicken mince, add salt with pepper and mix well. It is better, of course, not to buy in the store, and cook. juicy on their own.

4. Now roll the dough and cut a glass of mug. Break the straw into small pieces and place in the center for each circle so that the edges of the straw go beyond the circle.

5. Then put on the dough filling and pinch the edges of the cake. Cut each item in half and dip into pre-prepared eggs and breadcrumbs.

6. It remains to roast the "legs" on both sides on a low heat, and roasted pieces to lay out on paper wipes to absorb excess fat.

Voila, wonderful. "Quilt legs" Ready!

And for dessert try to make Yorkshire muffin - a real English delicacy. If suddenly there were no necessary products at home, we will tell you how to replace eggs in baking and other missing ingredients.

Tags

See also

New and interesting