Instructions for the preparation of ajiki

With the onset of tomato season, I always start to harvest a little bit. wintering. The first in my list of twists is always ajika Zamanikha. Prepared quickly, stored for a long time, eaten with great delight!

Without this sauce, there is no family feast in my house. This recipe is requested by anyone who has ever visited me. For more than 5 times I remember when a guest, leaving, repeats: “3 kg of tomatoes, 8 pieces of Bulgarian pepper, 5 heads of garlic (not cloves, do not forget...”.

How to cook ajika today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how Prepare ajika Zamanikha. I put it on a piece of bread or add it when serving or preparing side dishes and various dishes!

The ingredients
  • 3kg tomatoes
  • 8 pieces of Bulgarian pepper
  • 5 heads of garlic
  • 1 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 4 hot pepper pod

Preparation
  1. Grind with a tomato grinder. Pour it into a comfortable container. Add the sugar and salt, stir.

2. Pour the butter into the pan, bring it to a boil, and then add the tomatoes. Cook for 60 minutes.

3. At this time, scroll through the meat grinder Bulgarian pepper and garlic. Add them to the tomatoes and boil for another 15 minutes.

4. Those who like adzhika was sharper, you should add hot pepper along with Bulgarian. For lovers of a more delicate taste, it is recommended to add burning peppers along with tomatoes.

5. Hot ready-made ajika spread on sterilized banks and twist new lids. Turn over the banks, wrap it in a blanket and leave it until it's completely cool.

6. That's it, ajika "Zamanikha" ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn a great recipe for adjiki with plums for the winter. Cooked with love, improves digestion, increases appetite and strengthens immunity!

In the cold, opening a jar of this fragrant delicious, you will remember the warm summer and feel its taste!

This ajika has only one disadvantage: it is eaten too quickly. And no wonder, because it is perfect for almost any dish, and, smeared on bread, too, very nothing!

Share. Ajiki Zamanikha recipe With your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting