Menu diet Tatiana Ustinova

“There should be a lot of good people,” the famous writer Tatiana Ustinova no longer agrees with this statement. She once weighed 189 kilograms. It's about 90 now. The difference is about 100.

Tatiana decided to lose weight due to health problems. Someone accepts their excess weight from an aesthetic point of view, but no one can justify it from a physiological point of view. It always negatively affects the life of the body.

Realizing that the health jokes are bad, Tatiana began treatment. A prerequisite for restoring strength was the stabilization of weight. It is necessary to give Ustinova credit, she approached the process of dropping extra pounds reasonably.

Tatiana Ustinova – 2019 Ustinova lost weight for a long time, throwing aside all sorts of diets, but effectively, well understanding that the diet gives only a short-term result.

After any diet, the weight returns because the person returns to their old eating habits. Therefore, to stabilize weight, the first thing you need to change habits, and forever.

About “breakdowns”, “breakdowns”, dreams about a hamburger and fries, I have absolutely nothing to say. I'm not starving or starving. The amount of food we eat has decreased – very, very significantly! But they were shrinking very, very slowly. There was no such thing that yesterday I ate a pound of fried barbecue, and from today I began to eat fifty grams of steam cod. My weight wouldn’t have gone anywhere if it wasn’t for medical strategies, Ustinova says.

“The volumes have been reduced like this. I'm eating a plate of soup today. And tomorrow I'm eating a bowl of soup, but it's got exactly one spoon less. Really one, it's not a joke. So I've been eating this plate for a month without one spoon. Next month, I'm still eating the same plate without one more spoon. And so on. No one's in a hurry. It's not "getting thin for the beach season!" Now I use a bowl of soup – I’m used to it. diet - it's good nutrition.

Rules of healthy eating
  1. Reduce portion sizes. You don't have to stretch your stomach. Let it fit no more than a liter.
  2. Do not take long breaks between meals. 3-4 hours is the optimal time.
  3. Do not eat immediately before going to bed. You can drink a glass of warm milk or kefir.
  4. Do not fry food so that it does not produce carcinogens. Better put it out, bake it up your sleeve, grill it.

5. To refuse sweet pastries and all sorts of gingerbread and chocolates, they raise the glycemic index. There are more useful substitutes for these products: honey, dried fruit candy in stores, fruit.
  6. Meat and fish to choose low-fat varieties. Animal fat gradually saturates the pancreas and liver.
  7. Replace the sauces with spices.
  8. Every day include a variety of vegetables in the menu.
  9. Add to the diet different vegetable oils and nuts, if they were not.
  10. Drink 1.5 liters of water a day in between meals. This is quite simple: 2 cups in the morning and throughout the day carry a liter plastic bottle, emptying it.

Sport is no hindrance. But Tatiana Ustinova does without him. Instead of sports, she leads a physically active lifestyle: “I think we should live happily, if possible. Go to the aunt in the village, catch perch in the river, go for mushrooms, sweat the bath, and here will be a holiday! And the ear, and the roast, and the steam, and certainly to jump from the bridges! Sometimes I like to ride a bike to the cottage. Skiing in winter to go to evening and good wind cold. Cheeks stiffen, forehead breaks, dogs cheerfully run - that's happiness. You'll be back at dusk and it's warm at home and dinner is coming!

Ustinova seeks health, not thinness. She believes that she does not need thinness, because she is not a model, but a writer. How many wonderful books were created by her: “Wait for the unexpected”, “Selfie with destiny”, “Earth attraction”, “Ghost of Kant”, “Stars and Foxes”. We recommend that you read something from this list. Ustinova's books They're popular.

More about how to adjust your diet, read in our previous articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting