Instructions for cooking cake with strawberries and honey

There is a recipe in my kitchen arsenal that helps in any situation: unexpected guests, gatherings with girlfriends or a child suddenly wanted something sweet. This one strawberry He won't leave anyone indifferent!

Crumble is a popular English dessert. For the preparation of cramble use a variety of berries and fruits or their combination. Strawberry season gives you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful summer strawberry.

When friends come to visit me, this is my favorite treat. Minimum cooking time, minimum dough and maximum taste! Cut off a piece, add ice cream, it tastes even better.

Fresh strawberry cake today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. honeycake. It instantly disappears from the most beautiful dish!

The ingredients
  • 500g strawberries
  • 140g flour
  • 100g sugar
  • 120g butter
  • 1-2 tsp starch
  • 3 tbsp liquid honey (or 2 tbsp sugar)
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Take the butter out of the fridge and rub it on a large grater.

2. In a convenient container, mix the grated oil and sugar. Soak the flour and mix it well. Rub it to make a baby.

3. Wash the strawberries and clean them of their tails. Take a baking container (I have a diameter of 22 centimeters). Lubricate the form with a small piece of oil, and then lay out whole berries on it. Sprinkle starch on top of the strawberries.

4. Strawberries with starch fields of liquid honey. Well, if you, like my husband, are allergic to honey, you can replace this ingredient with 2 tablespoons of sugar.

5. The resulting crumb sprinkle strawberries so that the crumb covers all the berries. Take the form in your hands and shake it a little with jerks so that the baby reaches the bottom of the form. Please note that the baby should completely cover the berries!

6. Send the cake form to a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for half an hour.

7. That's it, strawberry cramble is ready. Bon appetit!

An experienced hostess always writes down proven recipes for desserts without baking in a cookbook. And those strawberry bombs deserve to be the favorites.

I suggest you learn how to make curd cakes with strawberries. A great way to treat relatives and loved ones with juicy berries!

If you want to bake something, a note of wanting to tinker with dough, make this strawberry cramble! It's light and dietary. honey It is cooked in half an hour and eaten in the blink of an eye. When served, strawberry crumble will pair perfectly with ice cream, especially on a hot summer day.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting