How to make cheese sauce

After a friend and I tried macaroni in cream sauce in one of our favorite cafes, I really got excited about the idea of learning how to cook the same delicious pasta on my own. Fortunately, the chef is our good friend, he told us that the whole secret of incredible taste lies in the sauce. “You can easily make homemade sauce and enjoy it every day,” he smiled before telling us all the details of cooking.

However, no matter what delicious pasta is, eating pasta alone every day is not the best option. Editorial "Site" I thought it would be nice to make a selection of recipes and tell them. How to make cheese sauceConsidering where it will be filed. And voila! There are nine recipes at your disposal.

How to make cheese sauce
  1. Creamy cheese sauce for vegetables

The ingredients
    • 3 tbsp butter
    • 3 tbsp flour
    • 0.5 tsp dry mustard
    • 2 tbsp milk
    • 300g cheddar
    • salt
    • chili

To start, paint butter in a small pan. Add mustard, flour and stir everything to uniformity, heated on a slow heat. Then pour the milk into the pan, while not stopping to stir the mixture, and cook the sauce for 60 seconds. At the end, add the grated cheese and spices and stir everything again.

2. creamy cheese sauce for pasta

The ingredients
    • 200ml cream
    • 200g hard cheese
    • 200g melted cheese
    • 10ml vegetable oil
    • garlic salt
    • basil
    • chili

Tags

See also

New and interesting