Instructions for the preparation of the Moldovan vertuta with cheese

Last summer I visited Moldova for the first time. In 2.5 days I managed to love this beautiful land with its wonderful nature, streets, entwined vineyards, cozy houses and simply delicious cuisine. I came back. pieWho stole the hearts of all my households!

Moldavian vertuta is the most delicious hood. It is easy to prepare, the dough is very pleasant in work and easily rolls into a thin layer.

Dough dough today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Moldovan. I make this cake every Friday, and I’m looking forward to it!

Test ingredients
  • 300g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 125 ml of water
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil

Filling ingredients
  • 450g cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 clove of garlic (optional)
  • vegetable oil (to lubricate the dough)

Preparation
  1. Stir the dough like a dumpling. Add the egg to the sifted flour, stir. Then add water and vegetable oil. Stir with a spoon.

2. Roll the dough into a ball, wrap it in a small piece of food film and send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

3. For the preparation of fillings sod cheese. I used 250 grams of brynza and 200 grams of Russian, but you can take only brynza or part of the cheese to replace with cottage cheese (optional). To the cheese add 1 egg and garlic passed through the press. Stir it all together. If you use brynza, then the filling can not be salted, and if some less salty cheese, then put the salt to taste.

4. Pour the working surface with a small amount of flour and knead the dough on it to a uniform smooth consistency. The dough should stick a little to the hands, you can sprinkle flour, but do not clog the dough with flour! Divide the dough into 2 parts.

5. Thinly roll each part of the dough, pull in different directions with your hands. You need to roll the dough as thinly as possible. Ideally, the thickness of the test sheet should not be more than 1 mm. Lubricate the dough with a small amount of vegetable oil, lay out half the filling. Do the same with the second part of the test.

6. Roll the dough with a tight roll and lay out in the form of a snail in a baking mold lubricated with vegetable oil. Put an egg on the top of the cake.

7. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes. There is a second cooking option: move the cake into a pan and fry it in vegetable oil on a small fire until the appearance of a ruddy crust. Then turn the cake over to the other side, cover the lid and hold it until the spinner is well fried.

8. That's it, Moldovan ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare Moldovan placinds. These amazing crisp tortillas, the highlight of my next weekend program!

The cake according to this recipe turns out to be hearty, aromatic and very tasty. By the way, anything will fit as a filling: cottage cheeseMeat, cabbage, apples and even pumpkin. Try it, experiment, and the result was shared in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting