How to bake chicken with vegetables

History is silent about whether the famous artist Pablo Picasso could cook as talented as drawing. But Picasso chicken It’s definitely not just a baked meat breast, but a real work of art!

The bright chicken dish got its name due to the colorful vegetables that are used in its preparation. I'm not a Picasso, of course, but I'm happy to cook this dish and I think it's like that. chicken worthy of a festive table.

Chicken with vegetables in the oven today "Site" will tell you how Make a Picasso chicken.. This recipe will help any hostess!

The ingredients
  • 3 chicken breasts
  • 1-2 bulbs
  • 2 sweet peppers
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 100g cheese
  • 0.5 tbsp cream
  • 100 ml of water
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 0.5 tsp nutmeg
  • 1 tbsp Provence herbs
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • 3-4 branches of parsley for aroma

Preparation
  1. In the heated pan pour a little vegetable oil and add a piece of cream, stir. Put in the pan 3 washed chicken breasts, salti and pepperchi on both sides, roast them to a slightly golden crust. Put it in a baking mould.

2. Wash, peel and cut the onions with rings. The onions are also roasted in the pan until light golden, and then transferred to the shape of the chicken.

3. Rub the cheese on a fine grater, Bulgarian peppers cut rings, crush or finely chop the garlic, and peel the tomatoes from the skin and shreds. Bulgarian pepper roast in the pan until soft and lay out over the onions.

4. Grind the garlic in a frying pan for 30 seconds, and then share water, put the crushed tomatoes there. Ambassadori, add Provencal herbs, nutmeg. Stir and carcasses for about 2 minutes.

5. Pour into the cream sauce, stir again and carcasses for another 3-4 minutes, periodically stirring.

6. Pour the chicken sauce under the onions and peppers.

7. Cover the pan with foil and seal well from all sides. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour. Then take out the dish, take off the foil and sprinkle it with cheese. Put it on for another 10 minutes.

8. Serve the finished dish on the table hot, sprinkle it with pre-chopped parsley for aroma. Bon appetit!

Also, I suggest you learn another great idea of a dish for dinner - a chicken baked in marinade in Greek. Marinade based on yogurt, lemon juice and fragrant herbs turns the usual chicken ham into an exquisite dish of Mediterranean cuisine. By the way, the ham can be replaced with any other chicken "parts".

Meat in the oven It will turn out tender, with sweet notes, which give Bulgarian pepper and tomato cream sauce. Not a dish, but a meal! Be sure to try cooking and see for yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting