Reception of the vanished meat soup

Since I found out why I should eat soups more often, I try to cook the first dish every day. To tell the truth, the usual borscht is already quite tired, and my favorite brine at home is not in honor. Thinking about it, What kind of soup?To please everyone, I came across this wonderful recipe of Croatian soup called “manestra”.

Today's edition. "Site" He also tells you how to make a delicious meal. tea-soupSo that the people of the house will be delighted!

Delicious soup with meat Ingredients for broth
  • 1 pork handle
  • 500g beef meat
  • 300g pork ribs
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 bulb
  • 3 bay leaves
  • 3 liters of water

Refueling ingredients
  • 120g red beans
  • 140g peas
  • 250g canned corn
  • 60g celery
  • 1 small carrot
  • 350g sauerkraut
  • 3 potatoes
  • 400g canned tomatoes
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 2 tsp sugar

Preparation
  1. The first thing you need to soak the beans and peas, and then you can do the broth.

2. Clean the steering wheel of skin and excess fat. Cut beef and pork ribs into small pieces.

3. Then peel one carrot and bulb and cut them into large pieces.

4. Pour water into a large pan, put all the meat and vegetables in it. Add a bay leaf and boil everything on a medium heat for 90 minutes. Periodically look at the broth and remove the foam formed during cooking, so that the broth is transparent.

5. From the finished broth, take out the meat, cool it and wrap it in a bag or food film, then send it to the refrigerator. The broth is also cooled and put in the refrigerator overnight.

6. In the morning, remove the broth from the refrigerator and carefully remove the frozen fat from it, and then strain. Grind the meat and put it in the broth.

7. Pour the water off the beans and peas, wash the beans and set them to cook in a separate pan until half-ready.

8. Meanwhile, pre-peeled carrots and celery root are inserted and passeroid until semi-ready.

9. Wash the cabbage, place it in a separate pan, pour a spoonful of vegetable oil and some water there, then put the cabbage on a small fire until it becomes soft.

10. Peel and chop small cubes of potatoes, as well as grind garlic.

11. Bring to a boil the broth with meat and add beans with peas to it. Leave the broth to brew on a small fire for another 30-40 minutes. Then add to the pan potatoes, canned corn and vegetable roast.

12. Leave the soup to boil on a small heat for another 15-20 minutes, then add cabbage and cook still 5 minutes.

13. At the end, add tomatoes, salt the manesta, and add 2 tsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of tomato paste. Then bring the soup to a boil and boil for another 3 minutes.

14. Removing the manesta from the fire, add finely chopped garlic to it and let the soup brew under the lid for 15-20 minutes.

Croatian soup should be very thick and fragrant. Serve the dish hot with greenery. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting