Almost every house has such a spoon, but few people know why it is needed.

Since childhood, I remember a delicious grandmother’s soup from a transparent broth. I’ve always wondered how she achieves such transparency. When I got older, my grandmother told me all her secrets. Turns out to be cooking. broth You need a special device in the kitchen. What a surprise it was when I realized that this item is in almost every kitchen. After that, I just can not do in the kitchen without such a useful kitchen accessory.

Peels Proper broth What is this accessory? It's the usual noise. A special spoon with holes through which it is easy to filter anything. For example, broth when cooking, when you need to remove the foam. This foam is formed during the cooking of broth as a result of the precipitation of protein in meat.

To the broth was clean and transparent grandmother always removed this foam while cooking meat. Also grandmother always used a spoon with holes when boiling dumplings or dumplings, fried donuts or chicken nuggets. In general, I realized that the love of cooking comes when you are surrounded by comfortable accessories in the kitchen.

In addition to removing the foam from the broth, the grandmother told her secrets. I'll share them with you. Good broth is the basis of a delicious soup or borscht. So that the broth was brewy and hearty meat should be chosen with special care.

It is best to cook broth from poultry or beef. Sometimes my grandmother would buy a duck and make a broth out of it. The broth should be kept open until boiling. When it boiled and all the foam was removed, it is best to cover the pan with a lid and remove the fire to a minimum.

Tricks in the preparation of spice broth - the main addition to any dish. Soup is no exception. To make the broth taste good, not only salt and pepper are added to it. Parsley, bay leaf, scented pepper, carrots and onions are perfect there.

All this should be added when the broth has already boiled and slowly languishes on the fire. Then the spices gradually give their flavors to the broth. Onions and carrots can be thrown whole or in large pieces. When the broth is boiled, they are simply caught with a spoon with holes.

Peels Grandma had another secret ingredient. I would never have guessed about adding this product to the broth. But it is after him that the specific smell of meat disappears from the broth and a pleasant aroma remains. And this ingredient is white. Only 1 tablespoon during cooking. Alcohol at high temperature evaporates and the broth becomes transparent. This broth is safe and very tasty. Also, vodka is necessarily added to fish broth. Then it leaves the smell of mud and the ear becomes rich and fishy.

As an inheritance from my grandmother I got her book with recipes and household tricks. And also a spoonful of holes that I'm keeping as a real treasure. I continue to keep my grandmother’s book and write down my proven recipes there.

But Grandma's dishes are always the best. The family loves it when I cook Sunday dinner with my grandmother's recipes. Do you like to write down recipes or experiment every time? Share in the comments your kitchen life hacks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting