How to make waffles without waffles

Sometimes there is a completely incomprehensible mood and my soul wants something special. For example, delicious crispy waffles with condensed waffles!

I make waffles very rarely, and therefore I do not have a waffle at home. I don't want to clutter a small kitchen for the sweetness I make every three years.

That's why, after a long experiment, I learned to cook. waffles without a waffle pan. The cooking process is a bit like cooking pancakes, but the special consistency of the dough allows you to make it toasted waffles.

If your pan has a ribbed bottom, then your waffles will turn out with a beautiful pattern, just like their signature restaurant option!

The ingredients
  • 240g butter
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • vanillin

Preparation
  1. So, to make dough for our stunning waffles, first you need to mix eggs with sugar. Thoroughly wipe them together.

2. Melt butter and add to the egg mixture, sift the flour there and supplement it with vanillin. The dough should be made in consistency similar to liquid condensed. 2569696912

3. Cook waffles in a dry, slightly warm pan. Place 1 tbsp of dough, gently smearing it over the entire surface. Each waffle should be dried for a few minutes on each side.

4. Each waffle should be rolled into a tube immediately after drying, as it cools very quickly.

Waffle filling is worth thinking about in advance, but I have selected the most interesting options for you!

Best Waffle Toppings
  1. custard
  2. cottage cheese
  3. ganash
  4. protein-cream
  5. lemon cream

Recipes for making lemon and custard cream for straws you can find in this video:

about:blank

As you can see, pan-wafer Cooking is not difficult, but it will take a little time and patience.

Good luck cooking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting