What is behind the icon: WITHOUT palm oil

You can really argue about the impact of palm oil on human body, however, to convince you I will not, but just try to tell the whole truth about what hides behind the badge "WITHOUT palm oil".

I had the unique opportunity to look at the process of production of such confectionery products as soft waffles. I came in Naberezhnye-Chelny on the enterprise "'chev".

Perhaps it would be better to start with the fact that the company "'chev" never tried to hide the composition of their products and always honestly pointed out on the packaging about the content of palm and coconut oils.

However, public demand is forcing many producers to leave it a secret and not to specify the details of the oil in the food composition and all this thanks to attractive low cost of raw materials.

But in "'chev" decided to meet the consumer first in Russia has taken a bold step to replace palm oil as an ingredient in their famous waffles and cookies in high oleic sunflower oil.

At the same time it was decided to abandon the use of a mixture of palm, palm kernel and sunflower oils, which is mainly used as a substitute for milk fat. The replacement technology, the company proposed a mixture of vegetable oils — coconut and rapeseed.

The result is a completely new healthy product that you can eat and have definitely not worry about their health.

And, in fact, the process is started.

Of course, will inevitably increase the price of the finished product, but I was assured that the consumer won't really notice. This is guaranteed to get a quality product with a content of more than 75% oleic acid, positively affecting human health. In addition, it has a high content of vitamin E, which strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.

Now is the time to show you exactly how offers soft waffles.

So make the dough, with the recipe carefully monitored and process engineers.

In parallel, in a nearby shop, prepare cream filling.

Knead it all here.

And in liquid form is sent to the conveyor belt.

Same thing on the neighboring conveyor with the dough — it is pressure dosed into the waffle iron.

And then cools down here on a spiral reel.

Further, the conveyor belt is speeding pieces of wafers in a meeting with the stuffing.

Ready creamy filling combined with the waffle.

Filling, by the way, are very different, on the next tape that a machine dispenses in waffles boiled condensed milk.

Here is the nearly finished wafer.

All main work is done by the conveyor, and the operators just follow the errors of the machine and choose from the total mass marriage.

As I understand it, this machine dub ready waffles.

And sends under the package.

This is a product which it only remains to put in the box and send it to the store.

During the day, the company produces 604 800 wafers.

Then we went to the office and talked to its founder Sergey Nikolayevich Akulicheva. He created a small private bakery back in 1995. And it is a serious confectionery factory with large production capacities and a team of over 1000 people.

Also interesting: Palm oil is a must know!

History of sparkling water

And of course I started with the most important question:

Our people are already accustomed to being constantly deceiving him, will people actually believe that do you completely abandoned palm oil?

— The fact that our law now allows manufacturers to mask palm oil under the term vegetable oil, however our company policy is openness and we have for many years wrote honestly about the content in our products of palm oil. So our consumer already trusts us. But we have a line of products that we produce into other brands, there is a contract we have no right to change the recipe, so if anyone wants to buy our product based on palm oil, there is no problem. All products without palm oil is labeled so that the consumer will not be confused.published

Author: Mikhail Nefedov

Source: nemihail.livejournal.com/532976.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting