In autumn, I often make zucchini waffles, replace them with any desserts and slender.

Waffles have long since been associated with dessert. My mother used to bake waffles with condensed waffles in a heavy iron waffle-tray. She wrapped the tubes and filled them with generously boiled condensed condensation. Now almost every house has a modern waffleware or multi-bakery. Why? Yes, because it is a universal device in which you can cook anything. Today I want to tell you how to make zucchini waffles. Flour here is just a connecting ingredient. So you can rightly consider squash waffles useful.

If you have a waffle tray and you have never cooked unsweetened waffles in it, immediately write this recipe in the cookbook. Crunchy and healthy zucchini waffles are an easy start to the day and a restaurant dish that can be cooked at home. Unlike pancakes, zucchini waffles crunch. Oh, there's a lot to pay for that crunch. If you treat your body responsibly, you will not throw all sorts of junk into it. And when the usual products are boring, it's time to start cooking them in a new way, so as not to fall off on another muffin.

The ingredients
  • 2 zucchini
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp grated parmesan
  • 10 tbsp flour
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Sodium zucchini. Give them a good squeeze, there's no need for extra liquid.

2. In a deep bowl, combine all the ingredients: zucchini, cottage cheese, eggs, flour and butter. Sodium on a fine grater of parmesan and a clove of garlic. Put it all together and stir it to uniformity. Parmesan is not necessary to add, but with it waffles are unbearably tasty, it is here as a fragrant spice.

3. In a red-hot waffle mill fry waffles for 5-10 minutes. Time depends on the power of the waffle. You can not lubricate waffles with oil if the waffle tray has a good non-stick coating.

4. Serve the waffles on the sour cream and greens table. Bon appetit.

I really like the combination of zucchini with potatoes and cheese. If you want something more satisfying, feel free to add grated potatoes to squash dough. Don't forget to squeeze well. The calorie content of this dish is extremely insignificant, so you can serve waffles at any time of the day. Have you ever made unsweetened waffles? Share your favorite recipe for zucchini in the comments. Have a good day and enjoy the culinary discoveries.

Tags

See also

New and interesting