Recipe for zucchini waffles so that the waffle marrow does not dust in the corner

To diversify the menu, I make squash waffles for breakfast. They come out surprisingly tasty, delicate, aromatic and at the same time low-calorie. They are great for morning coffee or tea. Waffles are slightly similar to pancakes, but with a little crunchy.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions for preparing useful vegetable-wafer zucchini. Time-tested recipe!

Also at the bottom of the article you will find a video of this recipe from the beautiful culinary channel “Prostorecept”.

Squash waffles Ingredients
  • 1 zucchini
  • 50g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1-2 bundle of parsley or dill
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the zucchini, peel and sodium on a large grater. Slightly wipe the grated zucchini with your hands, and then drain the juice from it.

2. Cut the greens finely, then add to the squash. Add the egg and salt, pepper to taste. Add the flour at the end.

3. Stir the dough well until uniform.

4. Heated waffleries slightly lubricate vegetable oil. Next, lay out the dough: about 2 tablespoons are spent per cell. Roast the waffles for about 3 minutes. However, the cooking time is worth looking at the power of your waffle iron. Before preparing the next portion of waffles, you need to slightly lubricate the waffle waffle waffle waffle again with vegetable oil.

5. That's it, wafer Squash ready. Bon appetit!

And here is the promised video from the beautiful hostess Lilia from the channel "Prostorecept". Look, get inspired and start cooking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=h1tuvkUF4Sg

Well, for all lovers of sweets, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the recipe for homemade waffles on butter. This is what my grandmother used to love me!

Such squash waffles come out quite low-fat, which distinguishes them from squash pancakes. My sister says they're so tender that they literally melt in your mouth.

These waffles are great. combine with sour cream with garlic or spicy tomato sauce. Make sure you have them for your home, and they will be grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting