I cook with basins, children become abruptly obedient, catching the aroma of these waffles.

waffle oily I'm cooking with Lilia Zwit's recipe. I mix the dough in the evening, and in the morning it remains only to bake the tasty, crispy outside and soft waffles inside. To taste waffles according to this recipe resemble pancakes. The oven can be both in silicone form and in an electric waffle maker.

Today's edition. "Site" share wafer. Kids love them!

Waffles on oil Ingredients for opar
  • 100 ml of water
  • 10g yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 4 tbsp flour

Test ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 60g sugar
  • 350g flour

Preparation
  1. You need to start. cook. Pour warm water into the bowl, crumble the yeast and mix well so that the yeast dissolves. Add flour and sugar, stir. Cover with a towel and put in a warm place for half an hour.

2. Prepare butter beforehand. In the rising yeast add one whipped egg, sugar and cooled melted oil. Stir it. Add flour and dough mixes to the consistency of thick sour cream.

3. Cover the dough with a lid and put it in a warm place for half an hour.

4. Put the dough (one tablespoon) in a heated waffle-tray. Bake it golden.

5. That's it, fragrant Ready. Serve them with condensed or favorite jam. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to prepare crispy homemade waffles with filling. Cook and invite the guests for tea!

I make waffles in oil and yeast with basins. Children suddenly become obedient, catching the aroma of these waffles. As long as the waffles are hot, they are soft. And when they cool, they become crispy outside and tenderly. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting