How to make a rice salad with cheese

I admit, I love cheese. It’s one of my favorite foods to improve on any recipe. Pizza, salads, pasta and even soup can get better with a little grated Dutch cheese.

Salad with corn and cheese Now especially popular salad. But this recipe is already boring to many, there is nothing unusual and interesting in it. But for the holiday you want to surprise your family with something special!

Try diversifying your New Year's menu with a salad of rice, cheese and pickles. The combination of products is unusual, but the salad is characterized by special satiety. Even a small portion will bring a pleasant feeling of satiety.

The ingredients
  • 200g rice
  • 250g Dutch cheese
  • 250g canned corn
  • 4 Cornishona
  • 1 bulb
  • mayonnaise
  • spinach

Preparation
  1. The base of the salad is boiled rice. Thoroughly wash the cereal and boil it to the state of aldente.

2. Choose cheese for salad carefully. The taste and quality of the cheese is very important. Rub the cheese on a large grater.

3. Cut the onions in small cubes and pour boiling water. Grind pickles.

4. Mix all the ingredients and make the salad mayonnaise. You can serve such a snack with several spinach leaves and one whole small cornichone.

A recommendation from me: let the salad brew a little, then the flavor of cheese will soak up all the other ingredients.

I recommend using the remaining ingredients while cooking. salad. A delicious New Year’s Eve classic!

Remember that even on New Year’s Eve it is worth knowing the measure. Don't overdo it with appetizing snacks. Choose only the most delicious and eat in small portions. Such tactics will allow us to meet 2020 cheerful and full of energy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting