Why it is important to help people

Not every story of selfless help is beautiful and touching: sometimes even the most sentimental girls and boys are surprised. Accustomed to these “mussy-pussy” to dissolve about and without it in their social networks – life is much more prosaic and unprincipled, sometimes does not understand where to right, where to left.

Tho, What helps a person in difficult situationsIt is often left behind, but the reaction that everyone sees is sometimes discouraging. Editorial "Site" Not so long ago I faced one very revealing story when people, instead of a cute "mi mi" suddenly behave absolutely inadequately. Let's dip you in the whirlwind of events, then the first-person text.

The main key, url in Russian letters This case occurred in early summer. I thought for a long time whether to write about it or not, but today I just accidentally met her, and, as they say, came over. The girl lives alone, in divorce, raises the child herself. I have known her for a very long time, the city is small with us, and we often intersect, talk, there are many familiar in common.

One of them told me that they had a flood in a room in a large one: the neighbors flooded, she herself, of course, can not be repaired, and from the neighbors you can take only empty bottles and hand over. Well, we came, we saw, there is nothing criminal; the laminate is slightly swollen in one place, the ceiling is updated and wallpaper is pasted. We did.

I don’t need much material either. I brought a hyproc, guides, bullets under the light, she already had her wallpaper, we just bought the wallpaper. Yes, they had to tinker with, the walls are not perfect, there was no time especially to pluck, I had to walk the finish line and level only the place under the wallpaper. They bought white paint, they painted the ceiling, she had the plinth, we framed the wallpaper, we bought the ceiling plinth. Clean and beautiful.

The hostess arrives and instead of thanking, begins to look for flaws:
- Your walls are curved.
- - Do we have one?
- Did they leave the laminate? You could change it, you don’t live on the last penny!
I didn't even talk, I just left. All right, you did a good job. And after all, I'm bad and enemy number one, doesn't even say hello now. What can I say, guys? Good luck building!

Helping people is important no matter what the outcome is. One way or another, none of us can try on the soul of another person and understand what is happening there. If you have a choice to punish or forgive, better - Forgive. This is what people do when their flight is high. But who are we to judge a different point of view?

A person who helps everyone and everyoneIt doesn’t happen very often today, I agree. And in this particular case, our opinions in the editorial office were divided: one side categorically "for" the author, who unselfishly helped at the call of the heart, the other in doubt, because the author could not tell us everything. What do you think of the girl's reaction to free renovations in her apartment?

Tags

See also

New and interesting