I made my husband leave my mistress and share my success story.

How to remove a husband from a mistress and is it worth it at all? It is this sensitive topic that is never tired of being discussed in forums by the annoyed wives of shameless traitors, their caring girlfriends and even the same godless vertigoths that take decent spouses away from happy families.

We decided to do without mundane ranting, but just share a proven plan to resume relations with her husband with everyone who is interested in this topic.

The most difficult thing was to understand that reproaching the case will not help and refrain from scandal. When my neighbor informed me of seeing Sasha with another woman, I was furious. But by his return home, thank God, he had time to cool down and come up with a rational solution to the problem.

I didn't want to lose my husband. We’ve been together for over 12 years and we’ve been happy all these years. So a little affair could not cover up all the brightness that our relationship brought us.

Putting the offense on the back burner, I tried to understand the reasons for Sashina’s betrayal and do everything so that he did not need another woman. And I did it. So now I can proudly share my success story with you, writes Natalia from Yekaterinburg.

The first thing you should start drawing up a personal plan is to determine the root cause of treason. It could be the notorious innate polygamy, and then you should have noticed the alarm bells before marriage.

In this case, a man usually does not feel emotional attachment to his mistress. On his part, it's more of a game of hunters who will lose interest once they realize they're on the hook.

But if he takes care of another woman, it will be much more difficult to compete with her. After all, in all likelihood, your husband felt more courageous and necessary with her.

Infidelity is also often caused by domestic problems. Unfortunately, many men prefer to hide from everyday misfortunes in someone else’s pacifying (not demanding responsibility for them) arms, rather than cope with material difficulties and try to please a hysterical wife.

Having determined which situation most closely resembles yours, you can move on to direct action. ?

If the faithful went to the left purely out of sports interest, this suggests that it is time to do some work on yourself.

Think back to the days when your man looked at you with adoration. What was that woman wearing? What kind of styling? What did you talk about?

Get rid of the greasy house coat, return that goddess to her place, and your lover will immediately return.

If the betrayal occurred due to problems in the intimate sphere, it is worth trying to return the former passion to the relationship. Plan a vacation together in an unusual place, arrange a relaxing romantic evening with a massage, or just talk openly about your unmet desires.

That's just to lead a man to such a conversation should be as carefully as possible, so as not to scare him and not make him so further away from you.

If your husband lacks women’s care, give up in this unequal struggle. Get that borscht and iron the collars of his favorite shirts.

Just before you frantically rush into battle, ask yourself an honest question about whether you really want to save this relationship.

Often, the very fact of betrayal is pushed into the background while a woman tries to win her from her rival. But when they get the long-awaited victory, the bitterness of resentment returns and many involuntarily think that they do not need a relationship with a person who can so basely betray them.

What do you think about that? Is it worth trying to get the attention of a traitor, or can such a betrayal be forgiven?

Tags

See also

New and interesting