The restaurant celebrated her husband’s birthday, among the guests was a luxurious brunette in a gold dress.

Can a man’s ex-love be renewed? Can feelings turn the head of a married and happily married husband again after many years? Katya is sure they can. After the incident at her husband's birthday, Katya suspected him of treason. No wonder he betrayed her once.

Last week we celebrated my husband’s birthday. Bogdan called friends and colleagues from work, close friends and a couple of classmates. There were a lot of strangers in the cafe. And I was too busy making sure everyone had enough snacks and drinks on the table. And in the middle of the holiday, I saw my husband talking in a corner with a brunette in a dress with a cut to the thigh.

We've been together for 7 years. My husband cheated on me once. It was 4 years ago at a reunion. From school Bogdan was in love with a classmate, since then years have passed. People have changed, many have married and had children, some have gone abroad. But at the reunion, Bogdan met her again.

It turned out that my husband never stopped thinking about that girl, even when he married me. And at the reunion, he met her again and spent the night with her at the hotel. Until then, my marriage seemed like a fairy tale. And then Bogdan confessed to treason. He swore that he would never do this again, that it was some kind of clouding, and all the fault of nostalgia.

I believed my husband because before he cheated, we never lied to each other and were happy. My husband tried his best to make amends, sometimes I joke that the marriage became more pleasant after his betrayal. Bogdan gives me flowers, often cooks breakfast in bed, insists that I do nothing around the house. Two years later, I forgot what had happened. It was okay. Only Bogdan was often sent on business trips. I didn’t suspect anything, on the contrary, I was proud of him. And then there was an epiphany on his 40th birthday.

While I was busy with guests, worried if there was enough snacks, Bogdan disappeared somewhere. Then a friend called me and pointed her finger to the far corner of the room. There Bogdan had a sweet conversation with a brunette in a gold dress. My legs are down. It was her. A woman who slowly but surely ruined my marriage until I suspected anything.

After the party, I kicked my husband. He didn't deny my suspicions. I was right. All this time on business trips, he cheated on me with that woman. Instead of asking for forgiveness, Bogdan started making silly claims. I'm not an interesting person, and I dress like a simpleton. I'm not in bed. My husband lied to me all these years. And worst of all, he always thought of me as a low-grade woman.”

Psychologists say that after treason, there are two ways: to forgive and live happily or immediately disperse. Katya trusted her husband, she gave him a chance and hoped for the best. She loved her husband and believed he would never betray her again. But he who betrayed once will do it again. You can't forgive betrayal. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting