My husband gave the apartment to another woman, thanks to my mother-in-law who told me everything.

“What happens when I find out that my husband has a secret relationship with another woman? And is it worth keeping him if he decides to leave the family? – these are the questions that the heroine of our today’s story Marina asks. Can we help the girl figure it out?

Every weekend I dedicate to the general cleaning. It inspires and inspires me like nothing else. Husband these days usually disappears from parents, and children all day walk with friends. So this Sunday I did my favorite thing.

At first everything was fine, but when the queue came to restore order in my husband’s office, there was not a trace of my wonderful mood.

Having begun to restore order on Sasha’s desk, in one of the boxes I found a gift for an apartment decorated on behalf of his mother in the name of a woman. Usually this box was always locked, but this time the husband apparently forgot to close it. And the interest in finding out what was so important about it made me look inside.

I had a lot of assumptions about the contents of this stash. But this discovery was a real surprise to me. And by no means pleasant.

At the beginning of our life together, I tried many times to persuade Sashin's mother to let us live in this apartment. We had to rent, and these apartments were empty. At least I thought so...

The mother-in-law refused in every possible way under the pretext that before settling in this apartment, it is necessary to make significant repairs there. Of course, we had no money for this repair.

The date of the gift testified that this apartment passed into the possession of a new hostess just at the time when we wandered around rented houses. So when I found her, I couldn't wait for my husband to come back. And she went to her mother-in-law, taking with her the unfortunate paper. To my surprise, I did not see Sasha at his parents. After a little effort, I managed to get my mother-in-law to tell me what that meant. When I got home, I knew the truth. But finding her husband in the kitchen, calmly dining in the kitchen, still arranged a real interrogation.

In the beginning, Sasha tried to escape the conversation. But in the end, he told me what was going on. He has been in a relationship with another woman for years. It turned out that this woman had a son from him. Given the news, the scandal was unavoidable.

He tried to justify himself by choosing to live with me and my children instead of raising his own son. These excuses only made me sicker.

He married me when I had children with another man. But then he said it was all empty. He will love them as if they were his own. And now he says it!

In the end, it all came down to the fact that the husband decided to go to that woman. Is it worth trying to keep him? I don't know what to do. I love him anyway! But does it make sense to continue living with a cheater?

It is a difficult situation, you will not wish the enemy! Personally, I think I should decide to divorce. What's your opinion on that? What would you advise our heroine?

Tags

See also

New and interesting